fans forum (1 Viewer)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

When i hear all the good things they actually do and acheive ill stop 'sniping' at them. Until such time i will continue to criticise them as being the self publicists that they are.

Well said that man:claping hands:I look forward to your next initiative because you must have one come on tell us how youre going to try to unify the fans:claping hands:

dongonzalos

We must be the only club who's been in administration and have a go at their own fans for trying to do something about it.they are the only voice we have at the moment.100% behind what they are trying to do.lets all get behind them instead of having pointless digs at them.

Some people, it is just bizarre!

Grendel

Some people, it is just bizarre!

I know next some fans will be siding with the council and ACL and trying to find every justification on earth for ripping the club off for a decade.

Oh hold on......

dongonzalos

I know next some fans will be siding with the council and ACL and trying to find every justification on earth for ripping the club off for a decade.

Oh hold on......

Some would have sided with SISU enough said
At least you have seen the light

SkyBlueHomer

What I would say is people must keep an open mind. It it not 100% down to SISU, ACL/CCC must also shoulder some of the blame here.
If we stay at the Ricoh with the contract in its current form as a club we are dead, if we move from the Rioch and groundshare for 3 yrs, the club is dead.
We must find a solution which will probably be to stay at the Ricoh for a short term if the new ground is to be built and we cannot get at least half share at the Ricoh.

I want to see the end to this pathetic mess which has been building ever since we got relegated from the Premiership and the club to move forward

Steve.B50

What I would say is people must keep an open mind. It it not 100% down to SISU, ACL/CCC must also shoulder some of the blame here.
If we stay at the Ricoh with the contract in its current form as a club we are dead, if we move from the Rioch and groundshare for 3 yrs, the club is dead.
We must find a solution which will probably be to stay at the Ricoh for a short term if the new ground is to be built and we cannot get at least half share at the Ricoh.

I agree, more than one group to blame, but only one taking the club out of Coventry.
We need to put pressure on all groups (including the Administrator) to get into a room and talk.

Users who are viewing this thread