Fans Forum's (1 Viewer)

wal3590

Morning chaps,
Just wondered if many of you were attending, not sure if there has been a topic yet?
Do you think it will be a "sell out" ?
I have tried to get on to the first one as I am not sure there will be a second and third one after the brawl in the first one ha!

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Morning chaps,
Just wondered if many of you were attending, not sure if there has been a topic yet?
Do you think it will be a "sell out" ?
I have tried to get on to the first one as I am not sure there will be a second and third one after the brawl in the first one ha!

There was no brawl last night so why should there be one? If there is then they win. What it needs is to keep pressing them on how what they are doing is helping the club how losing more money is helping the club how destroying the club is helping the club because last night he again said "the club is the most important thing"

wal3590

There was no brawl last night so why should there be one? If there is then they win. What it needs is to keep pressing them on how what they are doing is helping the club how losing more money is helping the club how destroying the club is helping the club because last night he again said "the club is the most important thing"

Well this one is an open invite. I am not too sure on the details of last nights meeting. I can see emotions running very high

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Well this one is an open invite. I am not too sure on the details of last nights meeting. I can see emotions running very high
No one is more passionate about the club than the people there last night nobody hit anybody if youre thinking that you will kick off dont go dont give them an excuse to cancel the rest and to not listen to the fans again

wal3590

I'm not implying it will kick off, just think SISU underestimate how much pain they have actually caused fans, emotions will be really running high and it has the making to become quite heated that is all.

wal3590

I think it will kick off - and deservedly so.

I'm hoping not, but certainly feel there is a chance of it. People have lost the heart and soul of the club they love. Its always going to cause angry reactions. Can see Fisher resigning before then though

wal3590

7pm Thurs 6th, Fri 7th and Sat 8th. Need to register on official site though mate. First come first serve apparently. Wouldn't be surprised if the applicants are nit picked to remove any potential hostile customers.

Users who are viewing this thread