Fans frustration is coming back (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
was it wasps or was it the ricoh ?, surely they are two separate things, one owns the other

do you agree that there was no need for ccfc to announce what the stance the ricoh had taken?, it was always going to be read the wrong way by some

Yes sorry,Ricoh Arena!

How can it be read the wrong way? It is quite clear what it says.

They announced it because then when other people go on about a life ban it's there in writing already.

If people struggle with such basic English, I worry.

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

Do we think that this is the start of more protests? Just seems to be that SISU is forgotten whilst we play well then comes back when we go through a poor run?

Nothing to do with how we are playing.
People have given up tied of the fight and the shit they were getting, they have walked away for others to do as they see fit.

Nick

Administrator
Nothing to do with how we are playing.
People have given up tied of the fight and the shit they were getting, they have walked away for others to do as they see fit.

Why is it the people who were most angry and outraged who have given up first? Rather than somebody who keeps themselves to themselves and go and watches the football?

letsallsingtogether

Why is it the people who were most angry and outraged who have given up first? Rather than somebody who keeps themselves to themselves and go and watches the football?
Because your a fucking HERO

Nick

Administrator
Because your a fucking HERO

Where have I said that? I wasn't actually talking about me either.

Doesn't make any sense?

One good example is how it's now the cool thing to talk about how bothered you aren't about not going to games or CCFC now

*I dont mean you as in you, personally also. I mean from their perspective.

letsallsingtogether

Where have I said that? I wasn't actually talking about me either.

Doesn't make any sense?

One good example is how it's now the cool thing to talk about how bothered you aren't about not going to games or CCFC now

*I dont mean you as in you, personally also. I mean from their perspective.

They have just given up the fight for someone else who cares to take over.
Not given up supporting or watching CCFC.

ccfcway

itsabuzzard

have another cup run in the shit cup again will help some fans forget how bad things have got. I was hoping Robins was our man. but he has to wait til Jan to find a real goalscorer. too negative in midfield is to our cost. Jones is our one trick pony and most teams now know it. looks like we are adjusting to become just another 4th div team. hope I'm wrong. Shit cup will help and at least we r safe in this league this year due to our tight defence, except a few dodgy keepers.
When did the MM cup get renamed?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread