Fans!!! (1 Viewer)

brincov

i think our fans are digraceful.... people have gotta stop thinking we are the best team in the league and getting on the players backs and booing then just 15 minutes into a game, its clear we need a manager who knows what he is doing and has been the before and knows how to get the best out the players...

I was at the game today and we were awful but booing the players aint gonna help anything, kevin kilbane lost his rag near the end and ended up arguing with one of our fans and the way our fans reacted towards our captain was again disgraceful when really he was the only players really trying today. these poor performances are nothing to do with sisu its poor managment and no confidence and the city fans are not helping at all. i think you all need to take a good look at yourselves... if you gonna boo DONT COME.

new manager = new start.
PUSB

Covstu

Totally agree brin, it solves nothing! People still think we should be competing agai ST top sides, I even heard people say that we could upset arsenal! Get a grip!

WeWillBeBack

Fans have the right to do what they like, nothing changes.. same shit over and over again when things start to look up.

No right to call our fans a disgrace.

Covstu

I hardly ever hear other teams boo their players even when they are awful so why should we, do we have too high expectations of our club!

sky_blue_up_north

Never boo my team, but we were shocking today, second to every ball, lack of desire, just not good enough. I really understand the frustration, I am totally pissed off, its seem we cannot string a couple of decent performance together in a row. Need it sorting out ASAP, or it good be relegation not promotion.

Paxman II

Protest at SISU? For what this time?

Lets be fair they have backed a strong squad....did you see the bench today? We still have top players like Cameron, Fleck and others to come in yet too.
It's not SISU's fault we lost today.

Evans020

After our dire recent history..our fans know nothing but negativity..that said I don't blame them for booing today..the way the team applied themselves today was digusting

Covstu

We need to protest against sisu again we our without a doubt the worst run club in england

Don't think it was their fault today! Let's face it, they have given thorn the chance to bring in players this year also, whether they are good or bad signings is too early to tell.I dont like sisu like any other fan but you cannot pin shite performances on them.

pusbccfc

I never usually boo but today after another 40quid wasted!!
This is after going to a majority of the games so far.

The team were awful today! So so bad!

Nick

Administrator
hmmmm

perhaps your talking about those individuals who are a bit more mindless about the way they vent their anger ?

It isnt so much that, it is the ones who are just a bit thick. We lose a game so we must organise a protest about sisu for example. Is that really going to make us win games?

marcus87

Not pinning just today on them its their fault we're in this position, and they have hardly backed us we have released and sold more players than we have signed this season

marcus87

It isnt so much that, it is the ones who are just a bit thick. We lose a game so we must organise a protest about sisu for example. Is that really going to make us win games?
we should protest for them getting us in this position not because of this game

Grendel

we should protest for them getting us in this position not because of this game

Which will achieve what at this moment in time?

Grendel

Sisu are responsable for the quality of the players that are on the pitch,obviously they arent good enough.

Yet some on here have said the opposite - that they are of a high standard against what we are competing against.

devonrich

I am afraid the mentality of city supporters was forged many decades ago in the 80's, 90's when (other than than a few exceptions) we fought heroically year on year to stay a 'big club'. We have got use to being let down and the result is 30+ years of frustration - that is what are fans are made up of. They are over optimistic when we win - we are amazing. When we lose the team are pathetic.....trouble is we lose most days.

Paxman II

Sisu are responsable for the quality of the players that are on the pitch,obviously they arent good enough.

Those same players looked very good against malon kings brum on Tuesday?
reality is SISU backed the manager with more budget than anyone else in this league and all commentators agree we have a stron squad.

We need an inspirational figure as manager. Was Thorn, Boothroyd, Dowie, Coleman and the like 'inspirational''? No is the answer to that.
So I can see why people are asking for Dennis Wise. Just the thought of his name creates enough to perhaps inspire this sorry lot. he was a top class player which can't be argued with too which Coleman, Boothroyd and co never were.

ccfcway

i'm still not sure thats the word for it Nick, perhaps there is another word you can use ?

coundonskyblue

Those same players looked very good against malon kings brum on Tuesday?
reality is SISU backed the manager with more budget than anyone else in this league and all commentators agree we have a stron squad.

We need an inspirational figure as manager. Was Thorn, Boothroyd, Dowie, Coleman and the like 'inspirational''? No is the answer to that.
So I can see why people are asking for Dennis Wise. Just the thought of his name creates enough to perhaps inspire this sorry lot. he was a top class player which can't be argued with too which Coleman, Boothroyd and co never were.

I don't think any of those managers were very good, but I think both Dowie and Boothroyd could inspire the players to a certain degree. In big games Dowie always had the players fired up, and remember Boothroyd had us in the top 6 for half the season.

I think the problem with both these managers was that other teams soon figured us out, and they had no plan B.

Sbruus

We have had one crap game and the fans are kicking off? Over all we have won 2, drawn 3 and lost 1. Chelsea had a shocker last night and I didn't hear those lot boo. Perhaps the win over the blues took its toll? Only early days in the season and fitness may be an issue. I've never understood booing the players...can't boost the love for the shirt or the passion for the club at all.

Marty

Never once booed us, but I came very close today, I've wasted £50 and a saturday afternoon on a bunch of wasters who didn't want to be there. If they can't make the effort then why should I?

skybluesteve76

I'll never boo my team! But after witnessing that today I can understand the frustration! Unlike Yeovil when that booing was uncalled for.
Op is right though, we've got some terrible fans. I swear there were a good few out on day release today!:-/

junglej13

I must admit although we absolutely dire today the fans I thought weren't great. Turned up in decent numbers, were in good voice until the goal went in and then were just on the players backs.

ccfcway

We have had one crap game and the fans are kicking off? Over all we have won 2, drawn 3 and lost 1. Chelsea had a shocker last night and I didn't hear those lot boo. Perhaps the win over the blues took its toll? Only early days in the season and fitness may be an issue. I've never understood booing the players...can't boost the love for the shirt or the passion for the club at all.

not in the league pal

stats show its

won 0, draw 3 lost 1 = 3 points friom 4 games --- 1 point off drop zone

and as for comparing a one of defeat by the champions league champions as opposed to ccfc, well....

Last edited:

Sky Blue Tom

i do admit that boo'ing your team is never the answer and i myself would never boo coventry, but i can see where some fans who do boo come from as they travel all that way and pay £20 to watch us play very poorly

Users who are viewing this thread