Fantasy Football, what could have been! (3 Viewers)

Garlana86

For those who've played the official FPL or a similar one, I'm not gonna lie, but I was kinda looking forward to having Gyokeres up top, Hamer in the middle and maybe Wilson in goal 😅 in my team, they'd have been bargains along side Haaland and Salah.

Triple captain Hamer In a double gameweek/matchweek Vs Man City and Arsenal could have been a thing 🤣.

I played a championship one last season, it's not as good and I believe run by a small group, but it's worth a look assuming it carries on. gaffr

Boosh

Would’ve been nice mate, someone said they do a panini sticker book for the premier league as well which would’ve been class. Always next year

Garlana86

Would’ve been nice mate, someone said they do a panini sticker book for the premier league as well which would’ve been class. Always next year
I would have done that and trading cards...the lot. Then had to go to the nearest school to do swaps...not sure it would have ended well as a 37 year old bloke 😂

BlueSky247

As far as fantasy football is concerned, I've been wondering if anyone on here is active on Sorare?

My brother-in-law has been on it for the past year and he's been harassing me to join as well. This review I have come across is the only relatively objective piece of content I came across. Hence, it would be great to hear about some first-hand experiences with the game.

Is the free-to-play mode worth the time or do I need to invest my money?

Users who are viewing this thread