Far cup draw (2 Viewers)

Fergusons_Beard

Sutton Utd Away please.

Would be great to put THAT one to bed......

Live on BBC2 now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Astute

I want Westfield so we would have a small chance of winning

lifeskyblue

Could have been worse...but could also have been a lot better. Need a decent cup run I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Was at the game up there when we lost 2-0 in 2010, fair to say I won't be attending this one, decent little ground, but a right trek to watch us tamely bow out!

Astute

It's away from home, Morecambe haven't done anything to deserve a boycott from us fans. Good club with a nice little ground.
Gate money is shared in cup games. And I am not going to have a go at anyone for doing what they think is best considering how things are ATM.

Astute

Yeah
Just down the road or over the water for you this one.
By boat would be quicker than driving or train. But it isn't easy parking a boat with the speed of the tides around here.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'd loved to have drawn either Eastleigh or Portsmouth away. Just a quick ferry hop for me :(

Nick

Administrator
So? Whats your point? Do you think you know me or something?

Away in the cup, as Astute says means some money will go to CCFC.

The same as it did against Arsenal.

If people are NOPM then they will still be giving them money.

About Morecambe, only holds about 6k so I guess we would get 500 - 750 or something?

ccfcway

About Morecambe, only holds about 6k so I guess we would get 500 - 750 or something?

and Chelsea, don't forget chelsea

skybluebeduff

Could be about right, 750 people at £15 per ticket not including children to make it easier, would be £11,250, so City's half would be £5625...

If I go will she leave the club for that amount? I'd happily buy lots more tickets if that was the case.

On a side note, I have in-laws in Morecambe, would be a shame to waste that excuse to see City near the coast.

On another side note, I've only been NOPM this season... for home games. But I don't call it NOPM, I call it Fuck Off SISU.

skybluebeduff

-
and Chelsea, don't forget chelsea
2009 was a bit different to 2016, I'd happily bet for charity, if drawn at home to one of these big teams, that the Ricoh would not be anywhere near full. I'm clinging onto the hope that the home stayaways like myself have seen through the past 7 years of bullshit, I have faith in my fellow CCFC contingent.

Terry Gibson's perm

It's away from home, Morecambe haven't done anything to deserve a boycott from us fans. Good club with a nice little ground.

Imagine if we didn't sell a single ticket, I wouldn't have gone home or away and even if we got through to the 3rd round and got a big club I wouldn't bother.

oucho

My bruv lives in Lancaster just down the road from Morecambe so may make a weekend of it, especially as he's just had a kid!

Users who are viewing this thread