Favourite City Court Cases (1 Viewer)

Hobo

Don't be too quick to judge a game at half time.

spider_ricoh

The Higgs v SISU generated more interest than this one on the forum, it was getting into 300+ pages ... a bit like tthe world cup, people get less interested after continual disappointments!

Hobo

I usually like the classic leather, with carry handle. If not that I would say the suede shoulder bag with gold buckle that I saw a magistrate with last Thursday in Court no.3.

I still prefer the big old bundle of papers simply but effectively tied with pink ribbon and a bow, or sky blue ribbon maybe.

duffer

What's yours?

The Higgs Trust damages claim was better than this one

But that was a nil-all draw. Surely this one will get better in the second half. An early goal from the Council will mean that SISU will have to come out and attack and that might leave things open at the back.

I also sense that the ref is getting a bit unhappy with one of the SISU QC's - if he sends him off, they'll be down to ten and then it's just a matter of exploiting the gaps as they get tired.

Inevitably though, it will all end in extra-time and penalties.

Otis

I still prefer the big old bundle of papers simply but effectively tied with pink ribbon and a bow, or sky blue ribbon maybe.

Yes and they should always be piled right up to the chin and your entrance into the court should be at the last minute, with only seconds to spare.

Real life is the same as films isn't it?

JimmyHillsbeard

Terry Butcher winning his case for wrongful dismissal against us, claiming he was worth two salaries as both player and manager, despite the fact that he had only played in about 4 games in a year.

Otis

Terry Butcher winning his case for wrongful dismissal against us, claiming he was worth two salaries as both player and manager, despite the fact that he had only played in about 4 games in a year.

And it could be argued he didn't manage us at all.

Rob S

Higgs v Sisu hands down over this. Far more oohs & aahs and you got some fun cross-examinations which are sorely missing here.

BTW, the 'nil-nil' draw was in terms of claims won. Sisu's counter-claim was dropped early on and Higgs lost their original claim because the judge decided that Sisu hadn't broken the terms of the agreement re: paying legal costs. Overall, Sisu successfully defended themselves against the action and we all know that their counter-claim was designed to push the case to a higher court and get disclosures.

Nick

Administrator
The last one had the Balloongate issues where PWKH denied on oath he didn't tie it to the car, he merely placed it under the wiper.

covcity4life

it was funny seeing higgs lose the court case(only anti sisu immature children would label it nil all) because they tried to be greedy. a moral victory that one.

but JR is big one, lets hope it can help bring us home in some way or another.

The Gentleman

it was funny seeing higgs lose the court case(only anti sisu immature children would label it nil all) because they tried to be greedy. a moral victory that one.

but JR is big one, lets hope it can help bring us home in some way or another.

You were happy that a hedge fund didn't have to pay costs to a Coventry based charity that they had agreed to do? Are you from Coventry?

J

Jack Griffin

Never forget Onandi "I'm not drug dealer" Lowe, and Geoffrey "how the f**k did that white power get in my Jag" Richardson.

skybluetony176

I must admit regardless of the outcome I'm so disappointed that the sisu QC at no point left a pregnant pause before making a little cough, drop the "bomb" then turn to the crowd with one raised eyebrow and then the dragnet dum da dum dum appear from nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread