Feeling Very Strange - I think its called happiness! (1 Viewer)

ashbyjan

I drove to work with a smile on my face this morning after yet another good City performance and then it hit me - I was actually looking forward to going to the Ricoh on Saturday! I don't think I have had that feeling for a long time and its actually very refreshing. Roll on Saturday and thank you to Andy Thorn and the lads for putting a smile on my face.

Nick

Administrator
I know what you mean. Usually I go in a stinking mood coming away from the Ricoh and usually say something about not going again. Really excited about the game on Saturday :)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
For weeks my lad has been fearing his dad might renew season tickets, not wanting to suffer (like me) as he has for much of the season.

Last night he bounces into the lounge big smile on face "dad when we getting the season tickets?"

Thats the difference AT Sky Blues makes!!!!

PUSB

Pigeon

Im really looking forward to returning to the Ricoh on saturday. AT- got the lads of the pitch playing some lovely stuff and got the fans smiling, not something the highest paid names have at City in a long time! :D

sotv1987

Same as oldskyblue, will be renewing on Saturday,as is my lad, although was going to anyway, can't wait for Saturday, would love to see us go unbeaten for the rest of the season!!! PUSB

Hcut PUSB

We had already done ours but now am a lot happier with the decision. :claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread