FIFA 23 - Coventry City - My Player YouTube Series (1 Viewer)

willz121

Massive thanks to Nick for allowing me to advertise my current YouTube series here. I am currently playing a My Player career at Coventry City as a striker, and have progressed through to mid September.

A My Player career save allows you to focus on just one player, and takes you out of the Career Mode aspects of normal FIFA saves. You have little control over team selection other than performing well in games and training sessions. You have no control over transfers made by the club, so in Robins I trust!

The playlist can be accessed here, and would love constructive feedback on the series with the pacing and how I present the episodes.

Thanks #pusb

Bugsy

Massive thanks to Nick for allowing me to advertise my current YouTube series here. I am currently playing a My Player career at Coventry City as a striker, and have progressed through to mid September.

A My Player career save allows you to focus on just one player, and takes you out of the Career Mode aspects of normal FIFA saves. You have little control over team selection other than performing well in games and training sessions. You have no control over transfers made by the club, so in Robins I trust!

The playlist can be accessed here, and would love constructive feedback on the series with the pacing and how I present the episodes.

Thanks #pusb

didn't realise it was like that, makes me want to buy the game, looks great and that Cov 1883 flag i like.

hope Robins draws up a new contract for u....PUSB

willz121

Latest episode is here and we face some bogey sides in this update. An away day to Luton seems to be hit and miss for us in real life, but the month starts with a trip to Kenilworth Road.

This is then followed with a home tie against Sheffield United, a team who we have a very mixed history with in real life - hopefully we can replicate the 4-1 over the Blades from our game in March - or I'd take the three points we got against them a few weeks ago!

Finally, we take a trip to Deepdale to face Preston North End... looking at the H2H stats, we've not beaten Preston in the league since 2007 when goals from Adebola and Doyle got us three points! I knew our record against them was bad, but that is really something!

I hope you enjoy the video, which can be found here on YouTube!

Thanks!

willz121

Episode 7 is now online, and I cannot say thank you enough for those of you who have come across and given it a watch! I hope you have enjoyed the episodes so far, your support is much appreciated!

In Episode 7 we take on Tranmere Rovers in the League Cup - that ended well the last time I remember us facing them in that tournament thanks to a Mr Nuzzo pretending to be a professional goalkeeper...

After that we have games against Rotherham and Hull City, where I am hoping we can do a lot better than this seasons results against the two sides!

Episode 7 can be found here, and if you enjoy the episode please feel free to leave a like on YouTube, it really helps!

Thank you

willz121

It's My Player Monday, and the latest episode is now live - link here!

Firstly, a huge thank you to everyone who has clicked on the link and viewed any of my content, I am truly thankful to you all! No doubting who the hero of this episode is, with Callum O'Hare in incredible form for Coventry City.

We take on some really tough opponents, hosting Stoke City before away days to West Brom and Middlesbrough. With the return of Viktor Gyokeres, it's make or break time for My Player as we need to cement our place in the starting eleven.

Thank you so much for your support and likes, it is so appreciated!

willz121

This episode we're facing Bristol City at home and Reading away in the league, but the main attraction is a home tie against Wolves in the League Cup. I've increased the difficulty to Legendary but our good performances continue in the league!

I've got a memory of Wolves beating us in the League Cup at Molineux in the mid 90s, with "hi-ho silver lining" playing. Be nice to eradicate that one from my brain!

Thanks as always for the support guys, it's massively appreciated, and I hope you are still enjoying the content!

willz121

On a Monday where we've seen the club "kicked out" of the CBS Arena in real life, hopefully the performances of the computerised version of our beloved club will raise your spirits... Although if you've read the title of the video yet, then maybe the enjoyment will come from enjoying my fictional misery.

We face some huge games this month, with a home tie against our nearest rivals Burnley before Norwich City arrive in town. It's going to be a very tough month, and November will certainly have an impact on the shape of the league table.

Thanks as always for the support and likes, it is so massively appreciated!

willz121

After a very poor November, we've had to split December into two updates as there are nine games in total! After losing our place in the team at the end of November, it's time for us to try and win it back and push for a start as we look to cement our place at the top of the EFL Championship.

I'd like to invite you along to join us for the journey in the latest episode of My Player on FIFA 23! Thanks for all the support so far

willz121

It's My Player Monday Wednesday due to a torrid bout of COVID, but the latest episode is now live - link here!

It's a special episode this week as we travel to Stamford Bridge to face Chelsea in the League Cup. Expectations are fairly low for this fixture, but it immediately made me remember the game at Highfield Road where Chelsea were forced to wear our away kit (red and blue squares) as they had no alternate option.

Thanks as always for your support, it's massively appreciated!

willz121

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year, and we are finally back with another Coventry City My Player. We're finally rounding out December, and after our slim defeat at Stamford Bridge, we're looking to get back to winning ways in the EFL Championship as we face Blackburn Rovers, Huddersfield Town and Watford in this week's episode.

With my form dwindling, we start all three matches from the bench, so we have a lot of work to do to convince the manager that we have a future at the club and that we can help the Sky Blues push for promotion!

Thank you as always for the support, it's massively appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread