Fifth Round... / Brighton Ticket Details (4 Viewers)

Sick Boy

I think we have sold out all bar 2 home league games this season (granted our first in the premier league so would expect this) I keep saying this but it is all about the pricing with us. Sensible and it will be full in our end and 4.5k Cov in the ground. If it is £25 then we may as well give you 6-7k if the old bill allow it as it won,t sell out from our end.

Yeah I was going to say you sell out most weeks, looked to get tickets to a couple f games this season bu no luck! Glad to see you up in the PL, great fans!!

pusbccfc

Would be interesting to see how many we would sell if it was a Friday night on TV.

Sick Boy

Homepage

This hotel is a decent price for Brighton and is probably 30-40mins walk into Brighton centre or 15 mins to Hove station which is less than 5 mins to Brighton station.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I think we have sold out all bar 2 home league games this season (granted our first in the premier league so would expect this) I keep saying this but it is all about the pricing with us. Sensible and it will be full in our end and 4.5k Cov in the ground. If it is £25 then we may as well give you 6-7k if the old bill allow it as it won,t sell out from our end.

Thanks for your kind words.

Believe it or not, it's quite refreshing to hear a fan of another club mention that ticket prices have a direct relationship with attendances. There are some one here that believe it's all a conspiracy!

Otis

Brighton fan here, understand this draw is not appealing as some but sure you will have a great day out. Would expect you to get 4500 tickets. Don’t be fooled by our low gate against Palace there were reasons behind that which I won’t bore you with. Hopefully the Clubs will agree on £15 for a ticket which should guarantee a near sell out. I would expect us to make 7-8 changes for this game but will still be a strong side, so should be a good game. Any questions let me know and I will do my best to help. You will get lots of support for your SISU out campaign.
Are you getting much in the way of homophobia these days from away fans, or have people now finally grown up?

dadgad

I think this a fairly good draw.
Brighton have been through just about everything we are going through and so they’re kindred spirits.
With sensible ticket pricing should be a full house with a great atmosphere.
PUSB

Otis

Given the behaviour of some of our idiots at MK, I'd say it was nailed on that there is going to be some anti-gay chanting.
My exact thoughts. Seems like some will see it purely as a bit of banta and that they would only be having a bit of a laugh.

Adge

Not the best and not the worst I guess. Another new ground-am sure there will be plenty of Cov in the Home end.

better days

I just hope it doesn't end up as one big SISU out party with the football taking a back seat to it all. It really would detract from what the team has and is achieving at the moment. None of us want SISU here but when we have the likes of some of the jokers showing their hand then better the devil you know at the minute.
The best way to get a change of owners is to back Robins and the team
If we are successful it's much more likely that a potential buyer will meet the valuation

BHAFC2018

Are you getting much in the way of homophobia these days from away fans, or have people now finally grown up?

Generally less than before, Away fans at the Amex are ejected for homophobic abuse and i haven't heard it as much at away games although it is still there. I saw Derby fans last season and Leicester fans this season being ejected in their own grounds.

stevefloyd

Generally less than before, Away fans at the Amex are ejected for homophobic abuse and i haven't heard it as much at away games although it is still there. I saw Derby fans last season and Leicester fans this season being ejected in their own grounds.
Says it all about the fester fans, they are interbred at best

BHAFC2018

Not the best and not the worst I guess. Another new ground-am sure there will be plenty of Cov in the Home end.

Unlikely i'm afraid, if a sold out following is expected from the away team then tickets for the home end will only be available to those with purchase history.

ashbyjan

Sadly a poor draw for us.Brighton are a good side who will in all probability turn us over and the financial reward is nowhere near what it could have been if we'd got Utd or City etc. Trust that prat Savage to screw it up!! Also the small allocation will mean many who went to last round plus will miss out. Best outcome would be a draw then a bumper crowd at the Ricoh. Hope all who do go have a great time because Brighton is a fabulous town.

torchomatic

Bugger, don't think I can get to this as we are going away on the Sunday. I'll be able to see the replay though. I can see us getting at least a draw. I don't think we need to fear Brighton. I'd rather have them away than Wigan or Sheffield United.

nunchuckas

Don't think I've seen anyone make this point yet, but the only thing I'm disappointed about, is that non of the big teams were drawn against each other. If the 2 Manchester clubs had been drawn against each other, or Chelsea/Spurs, it would have really opened up a possible route for us IF we got a winnable tie...which we have just about, on a good day, with all of the luck and endeavor possible.

We could have then had a realistic chance of a feasible route to a semi or even a final! There's enough teams we could beat on our day, still left in the cup, and playing each other.

I'm talking pure best case scenario here, but we can dream! the big teams, and probably Leicester would dick us though :/

Sterling Archer

Their fans are very decent and a good bunch.
50% of them are, th eone's who were there at the Withdean and have stuck with the team through thick and thin.

The other 50% can grate on you a bit at times. The one's who've jumped on the bandwagon with the new ground/promotion and are old Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool fans (some of which I've heard saying they need to get rid of Hughton).

clint van damme

Having thought about it, I reckon there's a slim chance we could end up on tv despite it not seeming like a great draw:

- We've already put out 2 higher division teams including a Prem team, so there's potential for an upset
- We have history in the competition so they can waffle on about '87 for hours
- They can highlight how far we've fallen/the owners etc and look like they're doing something to raise awareness
- We tend to take a big following so the atmosphere should be decent

Having said that, I'm probably way off the mark and it'll just be all the usual games including the big prem teams...

I can see this being the Friday night game.

clint van damme

No doubt they’ll be outrage on here when a 15 year old lad in a stone island jumper on the first row shouts ‘who’s the gay boy in the pink’ at a married, hetrosexual man, in a red polo shirt.

....and no doubt they’ll be endless posters defending him saying it’s because of anger towards sisu/we haven’t had a top 6 finish in 46 years/we’re in League 2. Pusb

no one should have to go to a game and endure chants about their polo shirt.

BHAFC2018

50% of them are, th eone's who were there at the Withdean and have stuck with the team through thick and thin.

The other 50% can grate on you a bit at times. The one's who've jumped on the bandwagon with the new ground/promotion and are old Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool fans (some of which I've heard saying they need to get rid of Hughton).

There is a very, very small minority who are questioning Hughton. These people are idiots, given the job Hughton has done he deserves a full season in the Prem and even if he takes us down there is nobody better out there to bring us straight back up again.

covcity4life

Apologies if it's been mentioned already but does anybody know when they announce ehich games are moving for TV?

after replays i think

more i think about it more i think bbc or bt might put us on telly. especially if we keep up league form until then. if we are in autos it might make the tv channels see us as a real threat rather than l2 fodder away to prem

Ashdown

Interesting to hear that even in the affluent South and particularly wealthy Brighton, the cost of match day tickets is bearing influence on gates !

better days

Interesting to hear that even in the affluent South and particularly wealthy Brighton, the cost of match day tickets is bearing influence on gates !
It's a misconception really. There are a lot of areas in & around Brighton where people are very much on the breadline

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

According to some on here, that's a complete myth and tickets should not be charged at a reasonable price. I hope CCFC put in a request to Brighton for Nick from SBT to pay 'the going rate' - (£55+ booking & admin fee) for his ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread