Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (2 Viewers)

Brylowes

13000 season ticket. King said 25% are children - will they be able to buy 2 tickets? If not, 19,000 ish will go to ST holders, leaving 17,500 for general sale. If children ST can buy two for Wembley, will leave 10,500 for next phase. Cant see anyone with nil points buying a ticket,
Not sure if this has already been covered as I haven’t the time to read the entire thread but;
My brother, Nephew and his 2 kids are ST holders, my nephew sorted their tickets online earlier today, they were entitled to 4x adult & 2x kids tickets.
Can only presume from that 2x adult ticket per adult ST, 1x kids ticket per kids ST.

Nuskyblue

Not sure if this has already been covered as I haven’t the time to read the entire thread but;
My brother, Nephew and his 2 kids are ST holders, my nephew sorted their tickets online earlier today, they were entitled to 4x adult & 2x kids tickets.
Can only presume from that 2x adult ticket per adult ST, 1x kids ticket per kids ST.
I assigned an adult on my kids season ticket as his +1

no_loyalty

I have just bought an additional ticket using my 9yr old nephews season ticket, so it’s definitely two per season ticket holder regardless of age.

mark82

Looks like my backup plan is fooked. From the Luton website:

Period 3: Supporters with a Client reference number and a previous purchasing history on the Club database. (Excluding only a Coventry City ticket).

quinn1971

Long shot but worth a try, if anyone has a spare ticket going over the next few days, I’d really Appreciate it

thanks

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I thought it was 2 per season ticket holder?

If we've sold 25k then over 95% of season ticket holders have not only brought a ticket, but they've purchased their two.

Doesn't add up to me, unless you can buy more than 2? Either way, I was hoping to get two tickets myself, and I strongly suspect I'll miss out.

mark82

If we've sold 25k then over 95% of season ticket holders have not only brought a ticket, but they've purchased their two.

Doesn't add up to me, unless you can buy more than 2? Either way, I was hoping to get two tickets myself, and I strongly suspect I'll miss out.

Yeah, me too. Not looking good for tomorrow.

Sick Boy

Yeah doesn’t make sense, especially with that poster saying he managed to buy tickets earlier despite not having an ST.

Fysnkysc

I have just bought an additional ticket using my 9yr old nephews season ticket, so it’s definitely two per season ticket holder regardless of age.
In the shop they’re only giving one per ticket, grandad went up today with 2 season tickets one disabled one caregiver and they refused to sell him more than 1

Fysnkysc

It's his flights that are the problem. US based I think I remember him saying.
Ah shit, yea my flights cost me £1300 can’t spare that much.
Literally flying to Canada tomorrow to sort out some shit then to the uk then back to Canada where I will be for 12 months.

Users who are viewing this thread