finally Sisu are building for the future (1 Viewer)

afan4life

They have built a team that will just about hold its own in Division 3 a couple of years before we get there,just hope we can keep them together

Grendel

Atwat4life returns

Alan Dugdales Moustache

They have built a team that will just about hold its own in Division 3 a couple of years before we get there,just hope we can keep them together
...aren't we already there.....in division 3 ?

Suffolk sky blues

Maybe it was the best result m.v (snake)must go hopefully from the club.that leaves T.F who is the clubs second biggest problem.lets hope it comes crashing down.

Astute

Is he? What does he mean?
We are shit. We have a squad that will be average after we get relegated. The problem is that will we be as good (shit) after relegation as we are now?

chinamans view

In Jan we should through the shit at the fan, and see what we get for the second half of the season, cant do any more damage.

Esoterica

Is he? What does he mean?

What is it that gives you hope with the way things currently are G? What inspires you to get out the house at the weekend and sit in the cold for 2 hours to watch CCFC in its current state? Short term we are a shambles and as for long term...well, which part of TM's Strategic aims, as the way forward for our club, do you see any results from (or even progress towards)?

Strategic aims – Our aim is to progress through to the Championship. Our ambition is underpinned by having a successful academy, bringing through local talent and having a good solid recruitment process – which comprises bringing in players of the correct age, mentality, physical and technical ability.

We want to co-join the Academy and first-team training facilities on one site. Ryton is not currently fit for purpose for that end. For example, currently, there are no indoor or outdoor 3G pitches.

The club needs to own its own stadium. The stadium ownership is key.

Moff

Shock horror, everybody jump on the "he is a twat" bandwagon
Everybody knew what he meant !!! FFS

Anyone who takes the piss out of another fan by laughing about our result yesterday is a twat, whether he got his divisions mixed up or not.

Astute

Trouble is for years we have always had a team that is below the league we are in
I thought things would change when we got relegated to the Championship. I was almost sure things would change when we got relegated to Division 3. I will be crapping myself when we get relegated to Division 4 :cyclops:

Gazolba

We're not 'building' anything except a 'pre-fab' that will be dismantled at the end of the season and erected again with cheaper components next season.

Users who are viewing this thread