First home game postponed? (1 Viewer)

oakey

Could First home game be postponed?

What are the chances that it cannot go ahead on schedule because of legal challenge? No clarity on which company is trading and has the golden share or the right to sell tickets? Field a team when some contracts are in Ltd and others in Holdings being disputed?
Etc etc.
Could this happen?

Last edited:

CCFC_Charlie

Can you change the thread title to "Will the first home game be postponed?" please? It's a little misleading otherwise.

ccfcway

What are the chances that it cannot go ahead on schedule because of legal challenge? No clarity on which company is trading and has the golden share or the right to sell tickets? Field a team when some contracts are in Ltd and others in Holdings being disputed?
Etc etc.
Could this happen?
Sorry, thread title should have a ?

well, as a minimum, it clashes with a northampton game, so it will moved if rumours of the contract stating Northampton games cant be moved...

No kit, embargo, no season tickets, fans looking at a protest etc etc etc...

I'd say there was a chance you could be right !

ccfcway

Can you change the thread title to "Will the first home game be postponed?" please? It's a little misleading otherwise.

he has a point., however....

"ACL will be paid in full"
"we are debt free"
"we will play in the coventry area"
"ACL wont deal with us"

etc etc

are also misleading

oakey

I will not be moving it elsewhere. It's my thread and it's staying put. :thinking about:
I know where it belongs and if it is moved by others I will fight them tooth and nail.
If they try to rename it I will fight that too.:slap:

Sorry, too much sun and sporting excitement this weekend. :facepalm:

ccfcway

ok, well just for the record, you can stay on this thread rent free whist we are in administration

skybluehugh

I will not be moving it elsewhere. It's my thread and it's staying put. :thinking about:
I know where it belongs and if it is moved by others I will fight them tooth and nail.
If they try to rename it I will fight that too.:slap:

Sorry, too much sun and sporting excitement this weekend. :facepalm:

But at least your sticking by what you say, if only our owners had you on their board we might not be in this mess

Users who are viewing this thread