first home game tickets on sale (1 Viewer)

brez

ccfc website, first home game tickets on sale from £13.00, mr fisher,home is in coventry and that is where i will be every sunday while you treat us like shit.

skybluelee

But, as fans, we need to stand together, as one. We shouldn't have sold any fucking STs, let alone 160.

Can't believe the season starts in 8 days and I literally couldn't give a fuck. Usually I am counting down the hours waiting for the first game.

brez

really did think we would end up at ricoh, looks like it will be a season of away games, going to renew my AA membership for all the traveling now,( thats the breakdown company) not the alcohol one. maybe need that one after a few games.

Hcut PUSB

But, as fans, we need to stand together, as one. We shouldn't have sold any fucking STs, let alone 160.

Can't believe the season starts in 8 days and I literally couldn't give a fuck. Usually I am counting down the hours waiting for the first game.

I cant belive how lethargic I have become about the whole thing, usually screaming at the ticket office to get my tickets out by now( they have fooked it up last two years) and chamoing at the bit for the first game, I want so badly to watch us play but under no circumstanves will it be whilst this farce continues.

Users who are viewing this thread