First Sunday off in a month (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

I intend to watch football, drink and be merry.
Although I will have walk the dog again later

Nick

Administrator
I hate being hungover, or not so much the headache it's being in my own world and dead clumsy.

Still have the odd few to get merry but haven't been smashed in a long while.

mrtrench

I hate being hungover, or not so much the headache it's being in my own world and dead clumsy.

Still have the odd few to get merry but haven't been smashed in a long while.

What kind of drunk are you Nick? Do you get depressed and quiet; is everyone your best mate or do you want a bit of the old fisticuffs?

Nick

Administrator
Nah, just normal. Talk absolute shit so probably no different. Just can't remember it :)

Do stupid stuff as it's funny at the time, then realise the next day it's not. Like having a cross country race through front gardens and getting stuck in a hedge.

Never really been an angry drunk trying to take on the world.

Don't like the thought of not being in control...

Last edited:

bringbackrattles

I rarely drink these days and not sure I will ever go back to it. Feel much better overall for it!!
I've reached the stage that I enjoy going out for a drink, but feel like shit the next day. I do it more through habit I reckon, but have always gone to the pub and not really one of those who drink at home. Many of the people I've drank with over the years have passed away,some through drink related illnesses, and others have just stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread