First time at Ricoh (1 Viewer)

CovenScot

Hello,
I am looking to go to the Coventry v Cardiff game in Sept' and it will be my first time at the Ricoh. I'm returning to Britain after 18 years living in Europe, which is why I've never seen the Sky Blues at the Ricoh. I've been on the Coventry website where people can buy tickets and I am seeking opinions and advice as to which parts of the ground are better to see the match. Thank you for any help.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Hello,
I am looking to go to the Coventry v Cardiff game in Sept' and it will be my first time at the Ricoh. I'm returning to Britain after 18 years living in Europe, which is why I've never seen the Sky Blues at the Ricoh. I've been on the Coventry website where people can buy tickets and I am seeking opinions and advice as to which parts of the ground are better to see the match. Thank you for any help.

Depends weather you want sit with the yobs or the snobs.

Reactions: cv3

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Hello,

Block 16 yobs, Club Coventry snobs.

fatso

Hello,
It’s not the Ricoh arena anymore. It’s the Coventry Building Society arena.
(Bit of a mouthful I’m afraid)
If your up for loads of chanting head towards block 16, (Scoreboard end)
If you want a more sedate experience, sit nearer the centre of the stand.
Either way, I hope you enjoy the game, And we get the points!

Hobo

East Stand Block 20 any row upper tier around seats 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 will have you near half way line

D

Deleted member 4232

Good points being made here about atmosphere at different parts of the ground

I’m a melt, so I look at weather too - east stand (behind goal) is quite exposed to the southerly winds and rain. Main stand and even the portion of the west stand which home fans are allowed is the most sheltered from the harshest of the weather in winter.

you’re here in September so it will be quite mild - depends on how you like to watch football. I quite like the isometric view so like the corners - half way line, high up is also great 👍

pusbccfc

Hello,

Great to hear. Hopefully a great day for you.

Every seat in the Ricoh has a great view. You'll be fine wherever.

Users who are viewing this thread