Fisher given the platform he wants (1 Viewer)

Grendel

I did day people should boycott the forums.

Dim fisher? You're joking he's running rings round these hapless idiots. It's a mismatch.

Grendel

I swear going by people's posts, TF is making a fool of himself?

Most of the questions are purely structured. Fisher is Oxbridge educated and used to debating. It's cringeworthy.

@richh87

Dim fisher? You're joking he's running rings round these hapless idiots. It's a mismatch.

Did you miss the start then? He was made to look ridiculous over the accounts. His explanation of people being paid by Ltd and players being registered to it (even in the last 18 months), "the accounts have been a mess".

bigfatronssba

Most of the questions are purely structured. Fisher is Oxbridge educated and used to debating. It's cringeworthy.

Even Linnell made him sound a fool.

Grendel

Did you miss the start then? He was made to look ridiculous over the accounts. His explanation of people being paid by Ltd and players being registered to it (even in the last 18 months), "the accounts have been a mess".

No I didn't miss the start and the question was poorly put. If you really think this is getting the supporters anywhere then you are deluded. Fisher loves the stage. It's a disaster.

Fisher was getting flustered when his answers were getting laughed at. Your right he was up for the debate but I don't think his ego could take ridicule.

ccfc92

No I didn't miss the start and the question was poorly put. If you really think this is getting the supporters anywhere then you are deluded. Fisher loves the stage. It's a disaster.

Yet only you realise this?

olderskyblue

Let's face it, the average football fan will be prepared to ask a question, but generally will not have the wherewithall to then cross examine Tims's answer properly. For once I agree with grendel, apart from 1 or 2 points, the questioners came across as passionate, but lacking Tim's education.

Sky Blue Harry H

Grendel - haven't always agreed with you, but much as I despise the man, he's far too comfortable on stage. My blood was simmering all the way through as you can't seem to quite get the killer punch with him.He also has that irritating habit of pausing when somebody in the audience speaks, and without saying a word seems to command silence - maddening!

I wish somebody had pointed out that he had stated SISU's original strategy was succeed then sell (or do a WBA), but now says not for sale full stop (which I don't believe).
GGGrrrrrrr .... frustrated and homing he'll come unstuck soon.

wingy

Fair Play to SL ,the hands up vote was the best Illustration,also throwing the Sale of Ryton in ,he has taken stuff on board from here .Can anyone flesh out the source of the Ryton rumour?

Sky Blue Harry H

Grendel - haven't always agreed with you, but much as I despise the man, he's far too comfortable on stage. My blood was simmering all the way through as you can't seem to quite get the killer punch with him.He also has that irritating habit of pausing when somebody in the audience speaks, and without saying a word seems to command silence - maddening!

I wish somebody had pointed out that he had stated SISU's original strategy was succeed then sell (or do a WBA), but now says not for sale full stop (which I don't believe).
GGGrrrrrrr .... frustrated and homing he'll come unstuck soon.

Sorry ....that should be hoping !:facepalm:

Ripbuster

It should of stayed at the same intelligence as the first few questions......TF got off lightly in the end...............P.S Dan has just arrived

Sky Blue Harry H

Fair Play to SL ,the hands up vote was the best Illustration,also throwing the Sale of Ryton in ,he has taken stuff on board from here .Can anyone flesh out the source of the Ryton rumour?

Agree Wingy, I thought SL didn't come across too badly, considering recent stick

Samo

Wow, just goes to show how differently people perceive things. On the ropes a few times I thought, despite poorly worded questions. The man is a buffoon and it would be great to see him up against top oposition. No harm done for me though, just as hated and mistrusted as before.

Tonylinc

I really don't get all of this. We move out of Coventry for a few seasons= lose thousands of supporters. We then move back to a purpose built stadium (can you really see Sisu building one at a cost of God knows what?) and all those lost fans return.(Not). Please help me out here; I can't see the logic.

Sky Blue Harry H

Only just though of this, but all the time this drags on Dim Fisher keeps earning a wedge. Can't believe he's kept his mortgage tied up in all of this, so where's the incentive to sell from his perspective? More months of woe for us means more £££s for Dim

@richh87

Don't call me deluded. The forum was called by Fisher to try and engage the fans and win them over.

If you think he succeeded then that's up to you, but in my opinion way off.

Not sure why you take these stances - maybe you just love an argument. He was made to look ridiculous over the accounts; which is a key point from all of this.

It was made clear that Ltd HAS been registering players in the last 18 months and therefore did trade. He couldn't get out of it and was roundly jeered.

Ltd is the club, and is for sale. I'm sure you won't like that for some reason.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Harry H

Don't call me deluded. The forum was called by Fisher to try and engage the fans and win them over.

If you think he succeeded then that's up to you, but in my opinion way off.

Rich - don't think you're deluded mate and don't think Dim won any fans over, although Grendel has a point about him loving the stage ( call it an honourable draw! )

@richh87

Rich - don't think you're deluded mate and don't think Dim won any fans over, although Grendel has a point about him loving the stage ( call it an honourable draw! )

Oh yeah, the bloke loves the stage - but tonight has displayed a massive flaw in Fisher's argument. Ltd has been trading until very recently; and that was as a result of a question from the floor.

Does Grendel really think that such a revelation doesn't matter because 'Fisher sounded clever'. Seems he's ignored the facts and just said "ooh, Tim used more big words - he must have won".

mattylad

olderskyblue5606 said:
Let's face it, the average football fan will be prepared to ask a question, but generally will not have the wherewithall to then cross examine Tims's answer properly. For once I agree with grendel, apart from 1 or 2 points, the questioners came across as passionate, but lacking Tim's education.
And that sadly was always going to be the case

Sky Blue Harry H

Oh yeah, the bloke loves the stage - but tonight has displayed a massive flaw in Fisher's argument. Ltd has been trading until very recently; and that was as a result of a question from the floor.

Does Grendel really think that such a revelation doesn't matter because 'Fisher sounded clever'. Seems he's ignored the facts and just said "ooh, Tim used more big words - he must have won".

Fair point, just wish we could get a sustained attack on Dim by somebody equally educated, so that he lost face big time !!;)

Ashdown1

So educated Tim shot down a few Joe Average's and that's a victory for Grendel. The guy is just a practised liar, should be a politician, adept at sidestepping questions etc. Someone should have just hit the prick with a spade, fuck him !!

oakey

He made a big thing of the need to come out of Admin swiftly.
Is this getting his excuse in for SISU buying back Limited?
Or softening us up for the alternative was liquidation?

Sky Blue Harry H

So educated Tim shot down a few Joe Average's and that's a victory for Grendel. The guy is just a practised liar, should be a politician, adept at sidestepping questions etc. Someone should have just hit the prick with a spade, fuck him !!

Get to the point mate, do you like Dim or not!!?:(

Otis

Thing is, he's always going to come across as more intelligent in these scenarios isn't he, bearing in mind he is in the know and we know pretty much next to nothing. He's always going to be in an advantageous position and can carefully plan exactly what he is going to say and divulge in advance. This will in turn then surely make him appear more intelligent.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Samo

In all honesty, this entire thread says more about the OP (given that there is already a forum thread) than it does about TF. Why post it at all? An inflated respect for education over intellect, a longing to be like those better educataed. An exagerated respect for one's 'betters', etc. The OP's views on the whole sorry affair can be better understood here. He is your classic brown-noser. They are better than me so I trust them to know best. Pitifull.

bigfatronssba

All you have to do in that scenario to sound intelligent is not get excited. The fans were getting wound up, fisher kept his cool.

The opposite way of looking at this is he clearly has no passion for the club.

Grendel

In all honesty, this entire thread says more about the OP (given that there is already a forum thread) than it does about TF. Why post it at all? An inflated respect for education over intellect, a longing to be like those better educataed. An exagerated respect for one's 'betters', etc. The OP's views on the whole sorry affair can be better understood here. He is your classic brown-noser. They are better than me so I trust them to know best. Pitifull.

Hilarious. You really are a clueless idiot aren't you? I said the forums should be boycotted as they will give an opportunity to put across propaganda. If this was question time and fisher in the chair he would have come across well to the neutral. The neutral (the football league) is extremely important in the final outcome. People wanting to take him on will lose. No one should go.

Grendel

So educated Tim shot down a few Joe Average's and that's a victory for Grendel. The guy is just a practised liar, should be a politician, adept at sidestepping questions etc. Someone should have just hit the prick with a spade, feck him !!

We're you Ashdown without the one on GMK? If so you were so up sisu's arse at the time i would imagine ranson has trouble walking.

Samo

Hilarious. You really are a clueless idiot aren't you? I said the forums should be boycotted as they will give an opportunity to put across propaganda. If this was question time and fisher in the chair he would have come across well to the neutral. The neutral (the football league) is extremely important in the final outcome. People wanting to take him on will lose. No one should go.

Now that's not very nice Grendel. I understand that you've made a bit of a fool of yourself again, and you're naturally embarassed. But hey, bygones and all that, we are here for you. Don't get nasty.
:)

quinn1971

We're you Ashdown without the one on GMK? If so you were so up sisu's arse at the time i would imagine ranson has trouble walking.

Didn't he admit live on air that the books were a mess but he signed them off anyway....id say fishers about to have a lot more problems on his plate.seeing as he just dropped himself in it.ive said for ages these forums are a good idea.the more fisher speaks the more he drops himself in it.looking forward to another bollock dropped tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread