Fisher is in talks with Walsall (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

Where you heard it?

torchomatic

Shame Ikea don't do flat-pack stadiums. We could build our own before the start of the new season.

RoboCCFC90

Didn't Fisher say on Monday's Forum that Walsall was out the running or am I dreaming this?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Shame Ikea don't do flat-pack stadiums. We could build our own before the start of the new season.

way it is going you could still source it from Ikea Torch .................. couple dozen flat pack chairs round pitch in a farmers field in the Coventry region would do it :p

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Didn't Fisher say on Monday's Forum that Walsall was out the running or am I dreaming this?

no you heard it Monday Robo ...... but today is Wednesday and TF sees it in a different way today

RoboCCFC90

no you heard it Monday Robo ...... but today is Wednesday and TF sees it in a different way today

I reckon the bloke is a schizophrenic.. He must wake up and think today I am the fool who wants to move to Walsall, but tomorrow I'll move to St Andrews, maybe on Friday I might stay at Ricoh..

Fuckwit..

wingy

This is the nearest to a Flatpack I found.

£12M. for 6k capacity ,3 open sides ,first game staged capitol cup tie 2-0 win ,anyone remember?:(

duffer

Good idea, but there's always a critical bit missing, it always takes much longer than you think, and there's invariably a screw loose somewhere.

Inevitably tension builds during the planning and build process, and it all ends in a blazing row after which no one will talk to each other.

But enough about the Ricoh, did you mention Ikea? ;)

torchomatic

Imagine the 5000 page instruction manual. In Swedish.

Good idea, but there's always a critical bit missing, it always takes much longer than you think, and there's invariably a screw loose somewhere.

Inevitably tension builds during the planning and build process, and it all ends in a blazing row after which no one will talk to each other.

RoboCCFC90

Wonderful memories..

RoboCCFC90

Simple Simon ask him some questions and he will just tell you lies. Loads of conjecture never any proof, please post hard facts and not Chinese Whispers.

Simon is one of Tim Fisher's alter ego's..

wingy

Not forgetting the removable pitch and Sliding roof for year round eventing.:(:facepalm:

Is this where it went wrong,not adhering to the original design . If only the CCC had spent the extra 40+M. they could have subsidised the Clubs rent to near Zero.:facepalm:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
CCFC coming to a ground near you (but not us :mad:!)...................... if TF can just remember where he put those heads of terms and what or who it was he agreed something with

RoboCCFC90

Nothing wrong with my ego

If I tell you how I know the ground is Walsall

I never said there is anything wrong with your ego. An alter ego is like Mick Foley calling himself Cactus Jack, it's the same person, but under a different name.

I would be very happy for you to tell me how you know this information, but I bet you don't.

lifelongcityfan

we know that...so who told you then, and can they be trusted?
wfc also siad that walsall was out the running...so you must have a good source

Noggin

way it is going you could still source it from Ikea Torch .................. couple dozen flat pack chairs round pitch in a farmers field in the Coventry region would do it :p

with fisher on the sideline manning his bbq, cooking up sausages with a big smile on his face, We are getting all the revenue, how can the Ricoh compete with this?

Users who are viewing this thread