Fisher is in talks with Walsall (1 Viewer)

James Smith

Good idea, but there's always a critical bit missing, it always takes much longer than you think, and there's invariably a screw loose somewhere.

Inevitably tension builds during the planning and build process, and it all ends in a blazing row after which no one will talk to each other.

But enough about the Ricoh, did you mention Ikea? ;)
Who are you suggesting has a screw loose? :D

James Smith

CCFC coming to a ground near you (but not us :mad:!)...................... if TF can just remember where he put those heads of terms and what or who it was he agreed something with
I hope they're asking for the money upfront.

RoboCCFC90

Tim Fisher tells lies.

If this is true and what you are saying is correct then why would Tim Fisher sit in a room in front of hundred's of City fans who already think of him as a lying, good for nothing puppet of SISU, to then risk whatever respect and belief of the fans by moving us to a location that he had earlier ruled out?

simple_simon

If this is true and what you are saying is correct then why would Tim Fisher sit in a room in front of hundred's of City fans who already think of him as a lying, good for nothing puppet of SISU, to then risk whatever respect and belief of the fans by moving us to a location that he had earlier ruled out?

Because he wanted another ground but the only club that will even entertain him is WFC

RoboCCFC90

Because he wanted another ground but the only club that will even entertain him is WFC

So you are saying that Walsall are fond of the idea that CCFC groundshare with them? I doubt this highly..

Brighton Sky Blue

He has nothing to lose on that score as his unpopularity can't get much higher. He is beyond caring and I suspect always has been.

RoboCCFC90

He has nothing to lose on that score as his unpopularity can't get much higher. He is beyond caring and I suspect always has been.

If he is lying then fine you can tell me you told me so, but I just can't see it..

simple_simon

So you are saying that Walsall are fond of the idea that CCFC groundshare with them? I doubt this highly..

Walsall do not own the ground, its one man who owns it ad he will rent it to ever pays him rent, WFC pay £420k, if he can get that twice he will not care about who it is or state of pitch.

Nonleagueherewecome

So, by the same token, TF said on Monday the club is not for sale.

Today is now Wednesday.

Reminds me off that classic speech of his where he said that he conducted business "in good faith. Always."

wingy

Walsall do not own the ground, its one man who owns it ad he will rent it to ever pays him rent, WFC pay £420k, if he can get that twice he will not care about who it is or state of pitch.

That would be a fair wedge more than the £170K. he predicted and maybe explain his reluctance to go there or Discount it.I'm guessing the actual fans and folk who run Walsall would want to benefit in some way from the income or have a reduction on their own rent.

letsallsingtogether

Yep if it is the Ricoh or Walsall then Fisher lied on the Radio Twice so what else has he lied about ? and as for that Accountant he looked a bit dodgy my accountant is better then him.

torchomatic

Thank you for buying an Ikea Rehsifmit stadium. We are confident that this stadium will give you years of service and 100% income for your football club.

Your Rehsifmit Stadium may not include all the features listed in this manual. Please refer to your local store for details.

Page 1: Before you start make sure you have all of the pieces you require.

Girders (40m) x 500
Girders (25m) x 300

Allen Key (10mm - supplied)
Flat-head screwdriver.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread