Fisher Lost The Plot (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Do you understand that SISU own CCFC? And don't go downtown the whole Otium rubbish.

Of course I do, that doesn't answer how my money went to SISU and not CCFC though does it?

You keep trying to make out people are thick for asking you, but you never actually explain something that is simple?

AJB1983

Since his introduction he has overseen a relegation (soon to be 2), administration, 2 10 point deductions, seeing us play outside the city for the first time in our history, alienating 1000's of fans who have never returned, sold all saleable assets at the first opportunity at rock bottom prices, fallen out with all potential allies in the council, Higgs, Wasps, ACL, fucked over any chance of us ever owning the Ricoh, assisted the scum in spunking away over a million pounds in legal fees, left us without a home after the end of next season, left the academy without a home at the end of this season, consistently bullshitted about being close to purchasing a site for a new stadium despite numerous FOI's being submitted (3 years down the line this hasn't even come close to fruition), continues to state that they will engage with fans, gives no plan or hope for the future, blames the fans for the budget being cut yet last season we exceeded the said target in almost every game, appears to be intent on banning pitch invaders protesting against his dismal reign. I'm sure there are many more but the above spring to mind.

Quite the success story isn't he?

It's almost as if you read my post from the other day...

AJB1983

And he is doing all of this for free. Just think of how much more damage he could cause if he was being paid! Seriously though what is the deal with him? How will he get his payment?

He's not doing this for free. Another lie/piece of spin he expects the fans to fall for. He is very well rewarded...

AJB1983

Fisher is a horrible man who treats the supporters of this club like he walked them in on his shoe. He is almost impossible to deal with.
The shite he spouts about sisu and the club being separate is ridiculous. What joy says goes.

But remember when we go down in March (cos it will probably be that early) it will be our fault for not supporting the boys/councils fault/Wasps/Mowbray whoever. When in fact, it is their/his fault as to why it has come to this.
Ultimately all of this is because of decisions taken by SISU/Fisher.

Irish Sky Blue

The look on his face when people burst out laughing was priceless.

6,000-7,000? Just shows how clueless the man truly is.
Definitely says 'we' a lot in this statement. Surely it should be 'they' shouldn't it?

Sky Blues boss Tim Fisher: 'High Court judge was wrong'

Also interesting quote from him in this article

And, he claimed: “The debt burden on ACL means that no deal with any sporting franchise could ever happen.

Obviously never saw Wasps coming. Seppala and Fisher must have been laughing their socks off thinking they had ACL and the council over a barrel, congratulating themselves on how clever they were. Unfortunately their duplicitous scam has cost us any chance, at least in the short term, of owning the stadium that was built for us. I wonder if Fisher ever looks back on statements like this and the 7k prediction for Northampton and realises just what a clown he really is? Does he have any regrets for the disaterous things he has done to our club? Listening to him recently, obviously not.

covman

Of course I do, that doesn't answer how my money went to SISU and not CCFC though does it?

You keep trying to make out people are thick for asking you, but you never actually explain something that is simple?

Good. You understand that CCFC is a SISU asset.

Do you understand that if you give money to maintain that asset you are paying for things that SISU no longer have to pay for. Your 20 quid might pay for a cleaner to clean the Ryton bogs. That 20 pound no longer needs to come out of SISUs pocket. They have an extra 20 pounds in their pockets. Thanks super fan. At any point SISU can sell the asset you have helped maintain and take your hard earned cash. And don't bother going down the whole 'CCFC is not worth anything' route. If it wasn't worth anything at all SISU would be long gone.

Nick

Administrator

Do you understand that if you give money to maintain that asset you are paying for things that SISU no longer have to pay for. Your 20 quid might pay for a cleaner to clean the Ryton bogs. That 20 pound no longer needs to come out of SISUs pocket. They have an extra 20 pounds in their pockets. Thanks super fan. At any point SISU can sell the asset you have helped maintain and take your hard earned cash. And don't bother going down the whole 'CCFC is not worth anything' route. If it wasn't worth anything at all SISU would be long gone.

So my money isn't going to SISU then? It is actually going towards the running of CCFC?

skybluepm2

It doesn't need to, it is all just for internet backpats.

Pretty sure that's Nasel Nigel who phones in on a Saturday evening. Had a quick browse and attempted to understand what was being said on there. Something along the lines of Fisher calling him a spastic who needed his mouth sewing shut. Bizarre.

Nick

Administrator
Pretty sure that's Nasel Nigel who phones in on a Saturday evening. Had a quick browse and attempted to understand what was being said on there. Something along the lines of Fisher calling him a spastic who needed his mouth sewing shut. Bizarre.

If true, why isn't it on the front page of local media? As that would be shocking if Fisher said that and if true it deserves to be shown.

covman

I thought the money would go direct to the owner?
Some of it might, some of it might go into maintaining and reinvesting into the buisness so they can continue to hold their valuable asset. If we follow your theory, will you be reimbursed your ticket money when SISU sell?

Nick

Administrator
Some of it might, some of it might go into maintaining and reinvesting into the buisness so they can continue to hold their valuable asset. If we follow your theory, will you be reimbursed your ticket money when SISU sell?

Why would I be?

My theory is that my money goes towards the club and not to SISU, which you have just confirmed.

So why am I meant to be angry that my season ticket money goes into running the club? Should I go mental when I go to McDonalds because the money goes into paying a cleaner to mop the floor?

Why would I prefer the club to run borrowing money to pay for a cleaner rather than use the ticket money?

I can't see your logic.

Last edited:

chiefdave

Does anyone know anything about this Jas Jaspal? Just looked him up online and it looks like his main business is being liquidated and he had a falling out with the council over trying to convert a grade II listed building into student flats.

None of his currently running businesses seem to generate big money and his social media doesn't indicate he knows ex-footballers who would fund something like this.

Can anyone shed any light? Is there genuine potential in this or is he another Dhinsa?

chiefdave

But what you're missing is if Nick doesn't pay his £20 which pays for the cleaner SISU don't step in and put £20 into CCFC. Instead that £20 comes off the playing budget or a player is sold.

Grendel

When you buy a Big Mac does the money go towards the running of Macdonalds?

No it's a franchise you clueless idiot.

Irish Sky Blue

But what you're missing is if Nick doesn't pay his £20 which pays for the cleaner SISU don't step in and put £20 into CCFC. Instead that £20 comes off the playing budget or a player is sold.

As someone mentioned on another thread, there must come a time when if income keeps dropping that no more cuts can be made and Sisu would have to put money in.

Nick

Administrator
As if by magic again.

giphy.gif

Grendel

As someone mentioned on another thread, there must come a time when if income keeps dropping that no more cuts can be made and Sisu would have to put money in.

Why? Clubs in league two survive with sub 2,000 crowds.

Nick

Administrator

And if they did, it would be a loan wouldn't it?

I still can't see the logic? We starve the club so much that the club has to get credit with interest to prove a point? Then we get outraged when somebody says if nobody buys tickets then costs will be cut?

LETS STARVE CCFC, NOPM

RAR, HE SAID IF TICKETS AREN'T SOLD THEN COSTS WILL BE CUT!!!

Irish Sky Blue

And if they did, it would be a loan wouldn't it?

I still can't see the logic? We starve the club so much that the club has to get credit with interest to prove a point? Then we get outraged when somebody says if nobody buys tickets then costs will be cut?

LETS STARVE CCFC, NOPM

RAR, HE SAID IF TICKETS AREN'T SOLD THEN COSTS WILL BE CUT!!!
It would be a loan from Sisu's own coffers and money they would never get back. At the moment it seems they will hold on to the club indefinitely. They don't care about the football or what league we are in. Fisher was very clear, break even is all that matters. At some point on this downward spiral it will cost them money.

chiefdave

But at what point.

It could easily be relegation this season. Then a lack of season ticket renewals leads to a big budget cut and a struggle in L2.

Its not outside the realms of possibility that another relegation would follow the next season.

Then, at the point at which the stadium deal is up for renewal, the Butts pretty much as it is, or at most with a temporary stand added (which I think they've had before so possibly doesn't even need planning permission) becomes viable.

That means costs are cut massively. At that point even if there's only 1K-2K still turning up it probably becomes self sustaining.

covman

Well if you are happy funding an asset of a company that doesn't give a toss about you or the football club. And that will happily let it deterorate until the day it either gets incredibly lucky and gets 5 amazing loan players in or goes bust, sleep easy tonight.

Nick

Administrator
I'm worried about him
Oh dear, so he's resorting to bits about a gay pop star and this guy leads protests.

I wonder if he will direct any abuse at people buying season tickets next year? After all it seems to make him sad, people supporting their team.

The bloke just rants, people listen and back pat, it encourages him to do it more.

Embarrassing really.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Well if you are happy funding an asset of a company that doesn't give a toss about you or the football club. And that will happily let it deterorate until the day it either gets incredibly lucky and gets 5 amazing loan players in or goes bust, sleep easy tonight.
Quite happy supporting my team, probably sleep better now you have confirmed my money goes into the running of ccfc and not to sisu.

Users who are viewing this thread