Fisher Speaks on cwr (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

is there an awards event for this website, as I want to nominate this for thread of the year ?

Nick

Administrator
Could have just used this for my smug gif:

attachment.php

Sky Blue Harry H

There has been a bit of tag team wrestling spats going on in this thread, so it got me thinking......which two posters on here would you put up to take on Joy and Tim in a verbal (or physical) two on two. One thing to consider - if you start to get the better of Tim, he may throw Hector into the fray! Nominations please!
images

Otis

There has been a bit of tag team wrestling spats going on in this thread, so it got me thinking......which two posters on here would you put up to take on Joy and Tim in a verbal (or physical) two on two. One thing to consider - if you start to get the better of Tim, he may throw Hector into the fray! Nominations please!
images

Are they fighting over whether to leave the chair there or move it 34 miles away?

Nick

Administrator
images
His dog looks soft as a brush!

fernandopartridge

They were offering Higgs £5m - £1.5m up front and the rest over a few years.
In addition they would buy and discharge the YB loan - sisu valued the loan at £2m-£5m.
So up to £10m for 50% of ACL.
People say on the one hand that SISU's business is distressed debt and on the other that they don't know how to value it.

fernandopartridge

Buy out the loan which was for about 16m at the time IIRC for between 2m and 5m?

Sorry but trying not to laugh again as it has already cost me a broken phone.
SISU buy distressed debt. The council knew that and got cold feet at the political implications. Fact.

Godiva

They were willing to give another loan to ACL. Go read the JR report.

I have read it.
YB were protecting their money. They were not offering a new loan, but offering a re-structuring of the old.

If a new customer walked in with a balance sheet and financial outlook similar to ACL's and asked for a new loan of £15m they would most likely have been turned down.

Users who are viewing this thread