Fisher (3 Viewers)

Sub

Jim -- Great fans at coventry

Fisher not liked because of SISU - difficult situation platform of posivity next 6 games massive if they dig deep we have a chance.
Have you heard from SISU ? not spoken to them and sure SISU are pleased.
A winning result because the fans came together?
Fisher i think thats right you dont get SISU at football matches. encourage the fans to support the team. look what happend with fans support.
Jim fans always behind the team not sisu. will you pursue the fans for being on the pitch
fisher no.
Throwing things on the pitch does not help. footballers dont care about sisu care about football
Irony we are at risk of getting relegated asking footballers and manager to get us out of trouble.
Young team because you have n ot invested or brought players.
fisher havent got them because we havent got them not just money personal resons
jim Sisu?
Fisher experience . players moving area and money reasons why.
We need mature footballers tudguy leader showed what can be done.

Last edited:

Sub

Fans feel SISU refuse to pay the wages for decent players
Fisher not true it doesnt come down to the money, wrong its not all about SISU not paying the wages.#
why are CCFC in the position they are now.
Fisher Recruitment is at fault, whats the reasons many reasons
Transfer fee undisclosed why is that?
Fisher foundations robust spotting of players and getting them in.
Will SISU be at wembley?
fisher dont know dont know

Nick

Administrator
"Why dont SISU take the CCFC fans to Wembley for Free".

Pointless really asking about undisclosed fees, 95% of lower league transfers are.

Sub

Why wont you cut price of tickets for fans, i
Fisher it doesnt work cuts income and it wont work
D2 relegation is a big problem
Fisher price cuts will upset season ticket holders
Why wont sisu pay for fans to go to wembley
Fisher it work work and not possible
bigger issue is staying in D1
Fisher told players see blood out of there eyes play for the badge and add to the team if possible need to battle to stay up

hill83

Couple of questions we already know the answers to and we already know the alternative Fisher answers to. And a couple of ridiculous questions. All in all pointless shite.
Talk sport app deleted.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Fans feel SISU refuse to pay the wages for decent players
Fisher not true it doesnt come down to the money, wrong its not all about SISU not paying the wages.#
why are CCFC in the position they are now.
Fisher Recruitment is at fault, whats the reasons many reasons
Transfer fee undisclosed why is that?
Fisher foundations robust spotting of players and getting them in.
Will SISU be at wembley?
fisher dont know dont know
Not all about Sisu not paying the wages. I thought the wages had nothing to do with Sisu. Now there's a real shock,

Sky Blue Harry H

Usual tosh from TF 'we've told players we want to see them bleeding from their eyes' in terms of effort. Kept referring to 'Mr.Slade' - sounds a bit frosty to me (why not Russell). Not sure I believe that stuff about, 'we're working on a structure (with Mr Slade) to identify the correct players;' (because we've had a crap recruitment policy). Russell Slade has a contract until the Summer. At this stage, do you really think they're working on this?

Nick

Administrator
He was actually serious when he said SISU should pay for Cov Fans to go to Wembley wasn't he? :emoji_fearful:

hill83

Their point after about supporting the team until we ultimately know our destiny this season I can agree with. But it's really not as simple as that for a lot of people.

covcity4life

im not sure what people were expecting from an
Their point after about supporting the team until we ultimately know our destiny this season I can agree with. But it's really not as simple as that for a lot of people.

yeah. its easy to say support them and they will win but thats because they only focus on us when fisher is coming on

Nick

Administrator

Can still support the team even after we have been relegated.

Captain Dart

Not all about Sisu not paying the wages. I thought the wages had nothing to do with Sisu. Now there's a real shock,
THE REASON PLAYERS ARE NOT KEEN ON THE CLUB IS AS MUCH ABOUT INSTABILITY AS WAGES.
Still no one knows where we will be season after next or whether the Academy is a going concern beyond this Summer.
The only thing we can be pretty sure of is that City will be a League Two club.

*But at least there is a trip to Wembley to keep the current crop of players motivated for the run in.

Users who are viewing this thread