Fit and Proper Persons Test.. when ? (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

Just wondering when the Football League Board will be meeting to decide if Otium are "fit and proper persons" to manage CCFC in the Football League ?

A whole stack of evidence has been provided to the League by supporters claiming they are not "fit and proper" -- for example, being in breach of Football League rules by not conforming to Sections 441 and 451 of the Companies Act (something for which an transfer embargo was place earlier on CCFC Ltd) and which is a punishable offence.

I feel that should the Football League pass Otium as "fit and proper persons" then not only will the national press have a field day it will divide the club even further away from it's fans.

SonofErnie

I think you're being a tad optimistic to think that the press will have a field day, we barely warrant a paragraph in the sport sections these days. As for the league, they have pretty much washed their hands of us and will follow the path of least resistance. They can see off a few fan petitions and protests but don't fancy being taken to court by SISU.

rightumpty

Thse clowns are only 'fit and proper' to ruin a club and with CCFC thet appear to be doing just that.
Add to that Mr Appletons' incompetence to administer the affairs and questionable decision to hand it back to SISU, smacks of double dealing and back handers which we all know SISU are capable of.

Voice_of_Reason

I wouldn't criticize Paul Appleton, as the responsibility to decide if Otium is "fit and proper" resides with the Football League who are working with Paul Appleton. It is up to the Football League to ask any questions they may need answering. Paul Appleton is bound by the Courts in respect of administration rules, which I'm sure he did and is.

Users who are viewing this thread