Fit and proper? (1 Viewer)

sky blue john

Given the latest childish comments from our dear friend Peter is this person really helping matters in trying to get the club back to the Ricoh.

He strikes me as egotistical, infantile and unfit for purpose. He also appears to have an unhealthy appetite for cheap publicity.

Just my opinion of course but I do not se how this character is helpful at all.

Lol !!!!!!
Is this posted off your own back Grendel, or were you prompted by your secret meeting buddies to deflect and stir ?

sky blue john

@ Samo...If what you say is true, I want all the money that the CSA have taken off me, put back into my Bank Account. I've also been in contact with Jeremy Kyle for a "DNA" and "Lie detector test"

Sorry if Ive got this wrong but if you have children, then you have responsibilities to provide. If the CSA got involved you must have neglected those duties.

bigfatronssba

Sorry if Ive got this wrong but if you have children, then you have responsibilities to provide. If the CSA got involved you must have neglected those duties.

I think it was a joke.

The Prefect

Why are you in love with Peter? What has he ever done for this football club?

If you need reminding as to what he (through his family) has done for the club then you're not the fan you claim to be.

Ironic that the criticism of one for inappropriate behaviour is from the very person that starts this thread. Did we really need this thread or was it started just to increase you're number of posts? Is wasn't started to add any value to the debate on this forum.

Hiding behind the word 'Peter' won't help you and given the comments you have posted about him there's a chance you'll be hearing from his lawyer in the not too distant future. Your best advice would to refrain from this type of stupidity in the future.

Sky Blue Kid

This is a massive problem which is championed by the forum owner. Like him, you never read related posts did you Sky Blue John? Ready to chastise, and verbally batter someone without full knowledge of what's going on!

olderskyblue

What do you think the majority would have thought then? On here?

On other sites it can be as bad the other way with bias, but can't deny that most are skewed on way in particular on here with no shades of grey.

And you have shades of grey?? I wonder, because you do appear to jump on any post that might have a ACL/CCC bias if any single fact might be slightly wrong, yet I can't recall you doing the same with Grendell's many posts that are regularly full of "mistakes"...... (or others who appear to support SISU)

AndreasB

The balloon incident is just a distraction, childish and arrogant but not the real point. I would be more concerned that his charity holds the balance of power in a situation where he has seemed quite happy to play people off against each other as shown in court- and then claim the moral high ground because its all done "for the people of Coventry"
Its quite clear the Council and Higgs conspired to try and wrestle the club away from SISU and now that has backfired and we ARE in the absurd situation of playing in Sixfields, they just shrug their shoulders, accept no responsibility and say "I told you Sisu couldnt be trusted..."

AndreasB

If you need reminding as to what he (through his family) has done for the club then you're not the fan you claim to be.

Ironic that the criticism of one for inappropriate behaviour is from the very person that starts this thread. Did we really need this thread or was it started just to increase you're number of posts? Is wasn't started to add any value to the debate on this forum.

Hiding behind the word 'Peter' won't help you and given the comments you have posted about him there's a chance you'll be hearing from his lawyer in the not too distant future. Your best advice would to refrain from this type of stupidity in the future.

oh yes indeed, he is very quick to start threatening litigation

Grendel

Is that a threat? Please advise what comments I have made on this thread that are libellous. I am genuinely interested. Are you actually saying no one is allowed to express an opinion of an individual, his conduct and his role at the club and that this person will threaten action of he is ever criticised?

Do you think that on this forum there has been more personal abuse aimed at him or Tim Fisher?

sky blue john

This is a massive problem which is championed by the forum owner. Like him, you never read related posts did you Sky Blue John? Ready to chastise, and verbally batter someone without full knowledge of what's going on!

Hardly battered and i did say sorry if I have it wrong.

Nick

Administrator

What is championed by me?

torchomatic

Seriously? That was said in jest at the time to show how ridiculous stuff like Fishface, Joyless, Shitfields, etc was. Personally AnnDroids isn't used as much as I'd hoped it would be. Never caught on that one.

I know all that name calling is really nasty. Oh shit wait, what is it that Grendel calls Anne Lucas? I think he can give as good as he gets.

torchomatic

dongonzalos

Is that a threat? Please advise what comments I have made on this thread that are libellous. I am genuinely interested. Are you actually saying no one is allowed to express an opinion of an individual, his conduct and his role at the club and that this person will threaten action of he is ever criticised?

Do you think that on this forum there has been more personal abuse aimed at him or Tim Fisher?

I don't think you will be hearing from his lawyer.

There has been one pathetic post on here nothing to do with you. Which is just abuse.

I can't imagine even that would provoke a legal reaction, but it is sad

Nick

Administrator

There has been one pathetic post on here nothing to do with you. Which is just abuse.

I haven't read all the thread as I'm on my phone but could you report it?

Grendel

I'm not going to personally abuse him - I'm not into that. It would also be foolish to state that the actual charity and in particular Alan Higgs has not been of help and support to the club.

However, it is legitimate to ask of his persona and approach is helping or hindering the current situation. I think it is also legitimate to question the role of a charity in a management company. All legitimate subjects for debate in my view.

dongonzalos

I'm not going to personally abuse him - I'm not into that. It would also be foolish to state that the actual charity and in particular Alan Higgs has not been of help and support to the club.

However, it is legitimate to ask of his persona and approach is helping or hindering the current situation. I think it is also legitimate to question the role of a charity in a management company. All legitimate subjects for debate in my view.

Yes that is a legitimate debate.

Tim Fisher and Mark Labovitch always seem to put wind up and unprofessional comments in their media snippets and we complain.
Joy did it with hers recently and it ruined what seemed like an olive branch.

I genuinely don't think it is that bad,but it certainly doesn't point towards any olive branch

lewys33

As is refusing a three-year run-out period.

First off that is a pointless argument to make as it was mentioned when the original deal was in place. Nobody would have accepted that back then, but hindsight is a wonderful thing!

Back to the OP .....

Given the latest childish comments from our dear friend Peter is this person really helping matters in trying to get the club back to the Ricoh.

He strikes me as egotistical, infantile and unfit for purpose. He also appears to have an unhealthy appetite for cheap publicity.

Just my opinion of course but I do not se how this character is helpful at all.

Yes the comments were unnecessary. Just like Tim Fisher's comments in the SCG a few days before ........

"KH - If it were possible to agree access for low rent and get say, 50% of the revenue, would the Board consider a return to the Ricoh?
TF - A landlord who tries to kill the club off makes that decision very difficult. We can't trust the landlord."

http://www.coventrycity-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/aprils_scg_meeting_minutes_831848/index.shtml

Neither side is helping things. Comments like that are not needed from either side. Why would you ignore Fisher's comments but pick up on PWKH? Your obsession with ACL & PWKH is a bit disturbing.

lordsummerisle

Neither side is helping things. Comments like that are not needed from either side. Why would you ignore Fisher's comments but pick up on PWKH? Your obsession with ACL & PWKH is a bit disturbing.

To be fair I think you could say that comments like that by Fisher picked up straight away.

dongonzalos

To be fair I think you could say that comments like that by Fisher picked up straight away.

I don't think anyone started a thread saying because of these comments is he fit for purpose.

This is possibly because Joy, Mark and Tim have made so many comments of this nature.

But in terms of olive branches this particular one turned the branch into firewood

Last edited:

covcity4life

sorry guys left my pc unlocked at work, what did i miss? :)

Sky Blue Kid

@ Nick....Just about everytime you've had a go at me in the past, you've never looked at ALL of the related posts. You automatically think I start it all. I proved this with the "Titanic post" You passed comment without even trying to research. I thought evry man and his dog new there were survivors, obviously I was wrong!

Nick

Administrator
@ Nick....Just about everytime you've had a go at me in the past, you've never looked at ALL of the related posts. You automatically think I start it all. I proved this with the "Titanic post" You passed comment without even trying to research. I thought evry man and his dog new there were survivors, obviously I was wrong!

You mean the one I apologised both on the thread and in a PM about for being wrong and slightly thick? ;)

Sky Blue Kid

Yes Nick, you did apologise but still doesn't excuse other posts you automatically take for granted as somebody being in the wrong without even checking first does it? ;)

Nick

Administrator
Yes Nick, you did apologise but still doesn't excuse other posts you automatically take for granted as somebody being in the wrong without even checking first does it? ;)

Because most of the time they are ;)

When I am wrong I am happy to say sorry and take the "looking like a bellend for being wrong" stuff rather than keep going on and on. (ie Tim Fishers quotes)

Users who are viewing this thread