Fixture chaos (1 Viewer)

mmttww

I'll explode

monty python GIF

Sky Blue Pete

Just focus on Huddersfield - next game. Then Cardiff and so on......this is hugely exciting time of season now for us, it's amazing how adrenaline pushes you through and also, when winning the "tiredness" seems to disappear. Momentum is huge, a positive easter and we are really flying.....
That’s the dream

skybluecam

Ultimately what killed our season was the relentless inclusion of inferior players such as Palmer and Dasilva.

If we had persisted with our strongest 11, we’d likely be alongside West Brom in terms of points
So we’ve got an Fa cup semi final to play but our season is dead

Confused Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

robbiethemole

If you’re a manager I dread to think what the poor buggers you supervise have to put up with. Negativity is your middle name

Ashdown

Do we know when the semi final date and time will be announced? Why is it taking so long ?
Makes a big difference to me, if its on Saturday at tea time I’m stuffed, if it’s Sunday I can watch it somewhere on a TV in Porto 🤷‍♂️

M&B Stand

Success brings extra games, has always been this way. Our season is usually done by now, save for the odd relegation scrap. So enjoy it.

We’re outsiders for playoffs, have to get 6 points from the Easter games. The points we’ve chucked away at the end of games could well be our undoing. Not writing us off, but we need to start better next season whatever happens.

MalcSB

Do we know when the semi final date and time will be announced? Why is it taking so long ?
Makes a big difference to me, if its on Saturday at tea time I’m stuffed, if it’s Sunday I can watch it somewhere on a TV in Porto 🤷‍♂️
There's no rush according to @SBbucks

Brighton Sky Blue

Success brings extra games, has always been this way. Our season is usually done by now, save for the odd relegation scrap. So enjoy it.

We’re outsiders for playoffs, have to get 6 points from the Easter games. The points we’ve chucked away at the end of games could well be our undoing. Not writing us off, but we need to start better next season whatever happens.
Pretty confident we will, assuming that COH is the only first teamer to depart and we've known that for ages. Hopefully Saka returns something like how he was before the injury.

Macca1987

My worry is Norwich have an easier run in and this could mean no matter how we perform we just fall short in 7th place. I personally would still take that as a great season though

wingy

My worry is Norwich have an easier run in and this could mean no matter how we perform we just fall short in 7th place. I personally would still take that as a great season though
Just need to get in their heads in some way, it's a dirty old game ain't it?

Users who are viewing this thread