Fleetwood Town (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Hobo

Pressley and McFarlane are just honest professionals learning their job. They weren't all bad here and they have come here and done a job. In fact they have been doing a job for months....not a surprise for me this result.

martcov

That's a ridiculous argument. Today he gets a 1 out of 10. Fleetwood were miles the better side throughout.

Was that the fault of TM? We have some good players, but I think ( viewing from a distance ) that TM has trouble with staff. I mean the motivation of certain talented players. Taking three off at once shows that he is prepared to act when he thinks things are going wrong. Alone because of that, I think your 1 out of 10 is too hard on TM.

Otis

Can people please now stop asking for Lameiras to be picked or come on.

He was abysmal.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Grendel

Was that the fault of TM? We have some good players, but I think ( viewing from a distance ) that TM has trouble with staff. I mean the motivation of certain talented players. Taking three off at once shows that he is prepared to act when he thinks things are going wrong. Alone because of that, I think your 1 out of 10 is too hard on TM.

It's his decision to retain Maddison so it's his job to motivate him. It's his decision to sign cole - who apart from the last game has offered nothing. It's his decision to play Murphy every week. It's his decision to bring Fortune on.

stevefloyd

Whats happened to Lameiras? At the beginning of the season people were raving about him maddison and armstrong

Otis

We come across an organised defence and we seem to struggle to break them down. Big concern. Fleetwood defended really deep and we appeared a little clueless as to how to get through them apart from ridiculous one two's around the penalty box that were never going to come off.

sylus

city pissing it away again..oh well nxt season it will be back to what we do best fighting relegation.

Grendel

Can people please now stop asking for Lameiras to be picked or come on.

He was abysmal.

His fitness levels are alarming. He couldn't move after 10 minutes.

Ricketts was totally shot by 80. He couldn't move.

Sky Blue Dal

I have seriously forgotten when the last time we had a strong finish to the season.

We have some good player in our squad but they all seem clueless on the pitch. Mobray really needs to get on top of this now and he better be quick at it.

Need to leave Murphy out.. Sounds like too much of a solo than a team player.

skyblue1991

Well chaps, that was a surprise defeat.

Couldn't get to the game today so:

1. Did we deserve to lose?
2. Who was the best/worst player(s)
3. How did Tudgay do?
4. Can we still reach the play-offs?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Otis

I have seriously forgotten when the last time we had a strong finish to the season.

We have some good player in our squad but they all seem clueless on the pitch. Mobray really needs to get on top of this now and he better be quick at it.

To be honest, I wouldn't have taken him off. He was at last starting to get some joy down the left.

Bobby Gould thought he might have been carrying an injury.

Shameful when he got cheered when he was subbed.

martcov

It's his decision to retain Maddison so it's his job to motivate him. It's his decision to sign cole - who apart from the last game has offered nothing. It's his decision to play Murphy every week. It's his decision to bring Fortune on.

Which is true, but as I said, I think he did attempt to turn things round by taking 3 off. So, from where I am, he is better than 1 out of 10. It is now up to him to re- motivate. If he cannot do that, then we are in a Pressleyesque Endzeit situation. My bet is that he gets us back on track - hope I am right.

Otis

Well chaps, that was a surprise defeat.

Couldn't get to the game today so:

1. Did we deserve to lose?
2. Who was the best/worst player(s)
3. How did Tudgay do?
4. Can we still reach the play-offs?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
If you had been there you wouldn't have said it was a surprise defeat. Listless, clueless, inept, stuttering, poor passing, unable to break down a very stern defence.

I may be wrong but I don't think their keeper had a save to make all game.

Play-offs? We can bit we seriously need to pull our fingers out.

junglej13

Been saying this for weeks Mowbray will cost us any chance of top 6 finish. Knew as soon as he made the subs we'd lose today. His tendency to panic and chop and change is ridiculous. The squad is in the top 2 or 3 in this league and it looks like the players are confused with his pissing around. Fully expect him to make 5 or 6 changes for Tuesday, bring in Hunt and Henderson from the cold, and we will be soundly beaten. I think we will finish about 13th and Mowbray may even be gone by April. Having seen the last two or three months I can completely see how his Middlesborough teams fell away badly.

oucho

I have seriously forgotten when the last time we had a strong finish to the season

2011 when Thorn came in after we'd been going down under AB

Otis

Been saying this for weeks Mowbray will cost us any chance of top 6 finish. Knew as soon as he made the subs we'd lose today. His tendency to panic and chop and change is ridiculous. The squad is in the top 2 or 3 in this league and it looks like the players are confused with his pissing around. Fully expect him to make 5 or 6 changes for Tuesday, bring in Hunt and Henderson from the cold, and we will be soundly beaten. I think we will finish about 13th and Mowbray may even be gone by April. Having seen the last two or three months I can completely see how his Middlesborough teams fell away badly.
We only really looked threatening when we brought the 3 subs on.

Fair play to Mowbray for being brave enough to try and change things I say.

We were well beaten until we brought the 3 subs on. They gave us a new lease of life.

SlowerThanPlatt

2005 when Wise joined

MatthewWallis

It's about time Murphy got subbed off. Too often he gets kept on and starts the week after a poor display. Hopefully it gives him a kick up the arse.

Very worried about even making the play offs now, I thought the Bury game was a turning point but it doesn't appear so.

Also I'd probably rather play with 10 men then have MAF in the team, there is no point to him.

Gazolba

Everyone said 'stop tinkering', 'we must pick our best players and stick with them'. Well a brilliant team who just in their last game thrashed the opposition 6-0 turned into a shambles of unorganized, unfit, talentless rabble who lost to a relegation struggling side 1-2. I feel sorry for TM, he must be planning his exit at the end of the season.

Grendel

2011 when Thorn came in after we'd been going down under AB

Lol. We won 3 games and now are where we are because of that lazy c**t.

Otis

Been.going downhill for 3 months. A couple one off goal feasts cant hide that
Think we have been riding high on the back of that. Looking back both Crewe and Bury's defences gifted us a number of goals.

Given a completely false picture. Our form is so, so poor and after beating Bury I think a lot of us thought we were right back on track.

Well, obviously not.

Shambolic!

lifeskyblue

We were poor all over the park apart from RCC. Defence jittery and making a very avg attack look reasonable. Midfield non existent. Forwards lost and dispirited. Well SP came back and his team did a job on us.
So disappointed...as always are expectations are dashed
The better team won...that's how poor we were

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread