Match Thread Fleetwood Town vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Tuesday 27th Nov (2 Viewers)

Good to see Tony Andreu back amongst the squad, could provide the final ball that's been lacking in the past few games - and all season.
Can't see past a draw for this one though

Nick

Administrator
Good to see Tony Andreu back amongst the squad, could provide the final ball that's been lacking in the past few games - and all season.
Can't see past a draw for this one though
The issue is the final ball to who? We struggle to have people actually up front.

Maybe an 89th minute free kick?

higgs

Don't think there was ever any chance of him being on the bench so soon after that game. Even if he hadn't just returned from a bad injury.
Hope it's not the cruciate again ud feel for the lad

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sbarcher

Lets try and concentrate on the "on the pitch stuff" if we can for next couple of hours. The only positivity left at our sorry club.

Big big shout out to the fantastic fans who have gone to this! Bring back the points!
Agree. Shitty Tuesday night up’t North. Respect.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

3 points.

Bakayoko to play more than 5 minutes.

Bayliss to make a tackle.

Shmmeee to get his end away.

I'll be happy if we can get 3 of the above tonight.

The issue is the final ball to who? We struggle to have people actually up front.

Maybe an 89th minute free kick?
Haha. Problem is we play a 4-4-1-1 where both Chaplin and JCH want to be the first 1. Robins needs to tell Chaplin to play off the last defender, or bring in a striker who will

Sky Blue Harry H

Their main threat is in the air, plus think their right winger is tricky. Forget his name. PUSB !

Grendel

Oh FFS just realised I’ve invited a girl over for Netflix tonight. And she hates football.

Sex or City lads?

How much is she costing? Can’t you book after 10?

Sky Blue Harry H

At least that Asley Hunter isn't starting for them. He's often involved in most of their decent play. See that Dean Marney (old Burnley player?) is starting and Jed Wallace.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

What's the weather like? Was going to go for a draw but now think we might lose by the odd goal - these are the types of games we just don't turn up in far too often.

I can see Bayliss and Hiwula really not being up for it tonight and if Kelly or Andreu are either still not totally fit I wouldn't have put them on the bench if I could've avoided it. Type of night you get injury recurrences.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

As for shmmeee - will pull out a tackle and attempt to get round the back of the defence and swing it into the box but be given offside and given a yellow card for protesting. Will pull his groin later.

Nick

Administrator
Surprised you haven't advised him to just smash her early doors.

Nah I don't want to put too much pressure on him. If she won't let him watch football she might end up getting up and sticking the nut on him ;)

The worrying thing is, he is going to be romancing knowing we will be talking about it and we will be watching football knowing he is getting his end away. It's like being 15 again, bagsy first to smell his fingers.

Nick

Administrator
Chaplin gets a knock but is back up! neither side really got hold of the game yet.

Willis lets them in but it doesn't really come to anything, goal kick us.

Nick

Administrator
COME ONNNNN.

(There you go, back to Appeal thread now)

giphy.gif

The best "come back" gif.

Nick

Administrator
Bayliss stuck his foot in to take it away from their player who was running towards out box.

Nick

Administrator
Chaplin plays Hiwula in, keeper saves (not the best shot, down the keeper's throat). They go down the other end and Evans shoots over.

covcity4life

Great build up play but hiwula needed to put that far corner

Poor defending for counter

We need to dictate game. Not be reactionary ideally

D

Deleted member 4439

Would have liked to have seen baka on in place of hiwula.

Nick

Administrator
JCH gets it on his right, shoots and it is blocked but never going to trouble I dont think.

Could have looked up to see other options

Users who are viewing this thread