Flexi Voucher Ticket Ordering - Help!! (1 Viewer)

mark82

I have a flexi ticket and have a couple of vouchers left. Have just tried calling the ticket line as listed on ccfcshop.co.uk - 08448731883. The guy who answered was from the 24x7 ticket line who normally man the lines out of hours. He said they are not making any bookings for CCFC at the moment and haven't even been given a forwarding number for CCFC since they have moved their staff out of the Ricoh. Anyone know how the hell I go about reserving my seats? Is there another number I need to call?

brez

try 02476639484, i rang this to sort out my tickets, they gave me the numbet at ryton, hope this helps

S

skyblue2k

Info on how to buy your tickets and merchandise for the remainder of the season

With Coventry City Football Club currently operating from the club's Ryton training ground, here is a list of ways to get in touch with us for match tickets, shop purchases as well as information for our upcoming home games!

Tickets enquiries should be emailed to [email protected].

You can now also book home tickets for Brentford and Leyton Orient either online at www.ccfcshop.co.uk or over the phone on 0844 873 6317.

Please note cash turnstiles will also be available on the day of the above fixtures. Click here to find out our matchday prices.

The Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena will only be available for collection of previously purchased tickets.

Those wishing to make shop purchases can visit www.ccfcshop.co.uk or purchase on matchday from the club shop situated inside the Family Zone area betweeb 1.30pm-4pm on a cash basis.

Remember home and away shirts are now just £10!

For all other shop-related enquiries email [email protected]

mark82

Monday to Friday only and already shut. Guess will have to head up the Ricoh tomorrow morning. Anyone know what time the ticket office opens?

mark82

Info on how to buy your tickets and merchandise for the remainder of the season

With Coventry City Football Club currently operating from the club's Ryton training ground, here is a list of ways to get in touch with us for match tickets, shop purchases as well as information for our upcoming home games!

Tickets enquiries should be emailed to [email protected].

You can now also book home tickets for Brentford and Leyton Orient either online at www.ccfcshop.co.uk or over the phone on 0844 873 6317.

Please note cash turnstiles will also be available on the day of the above fixtures. Click here to find out our matchday prices.

The Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena will only be available for collection of previously purchased tickets.

Those wishing to make shop purchases can visit www.ccfcshop.co.uk or purchase on matchday from the club shop situated inside the Family Zone area betweeb 1.30pm-4pm on a cash basis.

Remember home and away shirts are now just £10!

For all other shop-related enquiries email [email protected]

Thanks a lot. Didn't see this before my last post.

S

skyblue2k

The ticket office window is open from 9am to 3pm Saturday before the game

mark82

Sounds like I have fuck all chance of sorting this for tomorrow. Angry at the club and ACL for this mess. Wonder which one of these will be offering me a refund.

mark82

This whole thing is just a mess. I live 100 miles away and it has been made so damn difficult. Just angry now.

CCFCSteve

Would rather get it sorted before then to be honest. I have my preferred seat!

With our attendances I'm sure you'll be ok. Is the flexi ticket still done with separate vouchers ? Last season I would take a voucher to one of the cash turnstiles, they would swop it for a ticket and then I'd make my way to my mates who I usually sit by.

Hopefully you'll be ok

Users who are viewing this thread