Flintoff fight (1 Viewer)

speedie87

Get in my biggest win on boxing betting!

Don't know as much about boxing as cricket but knew Freddie wud win

Covstu

yes but lets face it, he has no experience and just done it for his own personal accomplishment. fair play to him!

LastGarrison

He's just done it to raise his own profile. 10 out of 10 for innovation... 0/10 for respect of a sport...

So you think he took McGuigan and his trainer as mugs? As well as all the fans who stayed cheering him on? He is an Ashes winning captain, has an MBE and his own clothing range hardly anyone who needs his profile raising.

He did it to prove to himsef he could and to experience what it would like to fight in the ring, in front of a big crowd as a professional.

Very humble after, put the effort in to get in shape and knows his limits. Fair fucks to him.

SkyBlue_Bear83

tbf he put in the hours of training and took it seriously, you could see at the end what it meant to him and his corner when he won. I think it will just be a one off though

SkyBlue_Bear83

I could have gone up against a boxer who didn't hit back.....
You should do it then. Enjoy the 6 months of a strict diet, no alcohol and early morning daily training sessions. Dawson landed the best punch of the fight in the 2nd round

No matter what happened, inevitably there would be those who would want to have a pop and criticise him because he is a successful sportsman transferring sports

Gaskell

I missed the fight, did Freddie land a punch on this guy? Sounds like one way traffic :thinking about:

Nick

Administrator
You should do it then. Enjoy the 6 months of a strict diet, no alcohol and early morning daily training sessions. Dawson landed the best punch of the fight in the 2nd round

No matter what happened, inevitably there would be those who would want to have a pop and criticise him because he is a successful sportsman transferring sports

I would if I got paid...

Nothing against the bloke as I like him but it was fixed!

speedie87

He never stopped moving forward which the yank couldn't cope with. Would love to see flintoff fight Harrison as he always panic when fighters come at him.

Needs to work on his right hand though!!!

Covstu

He was all over him but I don't think he could have lasted another two or three rounds at that pace. The fight was amateur and should be taken as such, this was reflected in the poor punching by Fred, the lack of fitness and conditioning by Dawson but Fred did what he went out to achieve so fair play to him. I have met Freddy about 6-7 years ago at a test match, top bloke really down to earth and just wants to better himself, the guy doesn't stay still.

Nick

Administrator
He never stopped moving forward which the yank couldn't cope with. Would love to see flintoff fight Harrison as he always panic when fighters come at him.

Needs to work on his right hand though!!!

He kept going forward because he knew the other guy wasnt going to hit back! The one time he did he floored him!

I missed the fight, did Freddie land a punch on this guy? Sounds like one way traffic :thinking about:

Never seen such an anorexic heavyweight with a spare tyre.

Too many flurries of palm punches not the knuckle part of the glove.

Hope it's your first and last Freddie

Users who are viewing this thread