Fly on the wall?? (2 Viewers)

J

Jack Griffin

Our senior players, including club captain Julian Grey, will back you to the hilt from the treatment table.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

If I was a fly on the wall in his office I would land on his sandwich and leave him with one of the options below

Diseases carried by house flies include typhoid, cholera and dysentery. Other diseases carried by house flies include salmonella, anthrax and tuberculosis. House flies have also been known to transmit the eggs of parasitic worms.

Parasitic worms:thinking about: So thats where they came from

singers_pore

SW: how much do you want the job?

candidate: a lot

SW: how much is a lot?

candidate: lots and lots

SW: welcome to coventry. Oh and here's a list of promising young players you will need to sell before the start of next season. It's all part of our 5 point plan dontcha know.

Gazolba

Ok this is a bit of fun, so get your imagination running?

Imagine your a fly on the wall in Steve Waggotts office, and your interviewing the next to be CCFC manager...what do you think he would be asking or saying to the successful candidate???

I will start the ball rolling...

Mr .....i will offer you a 4 year contract, like i did Mr Pressley..

(1) Why do you want this job?
(2) Why should we give you this job instead of someone else?
(3) What do you know about Coventry City FC?
(4) Can you manage on limited resources?
(5) If we appoint you, where do you see us being in a years time, and in 2 years time?

I would expect any serious candidate to know the Coventry players, our record this season, and have seen one or more recent games or tapes of the games. They should also know something about our relegation rivals.

Last edited:

CCFCKirky

Waggott:What's more important the fans of the club or kissing the arse of the owners?
candidate:the fans?
waggott: No! but we do want to use them to line our pockets!!

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
something like ......

"Hi how are you"

"lets get down to basics - how much"

add to suit £??????

"ha ha ha bye"

works either way :laugh:

Astute

'We just need to survive this season as next season will be when we push for promotion'

steveecov

Oh don't worry about the fly. We've got the BEES and the WASPS, we're gonna rebrand ourselves as the Sky Blue Flies......Yes, we'll be known as the FLY BOYS.

gouldberg

I'm glad to have finally found someone who shares my vision for this club. Mr.Wonder, welcome on board.

Chipfat

Does my bum look big in these shorts,,, applicant Yes!! SW, well that's what you get buying second hand shit from the LCFC club shop...Anyways lets get back to talking about you being my puppet,, your arse hole big enough for my hand...

Monkeyface

SW; Do you have one of those hilarious fake flowers... you know the ones that squires water?

Candidate; Errr no sorry!

SW; What about one of those multi-coloured cars that the doors fall of when you stop?

Candidate; Err again no I don't!

SW; Well you must at least have a unicycle though?

Candidate; Look I think there's been a mix up here, I've come about the Coventry City job...

SW; No no, there's no mix up... just trying to get a feel and see if you fit the bill... which clearly you don't.

Users who are viewing this thread