Food and Beverages (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

So we can't survive without F & B.

My mate has just come back from Vile park after working behind the bar.

At the end of the shift after they had all been serving food etc they had to throw all the leftover pies and burgers in the bin, they were told sorry we know you lot are hungry but we can't let you have it not even cheaper So in the bin it went.

Talk about wasting money or have they made that much it doesn't matter?.

The only good outcome was the Score.......:)

RFC

So we can't survive without F & B.

My mate has just come back from Vile park after working behind the bar.

At the end of the shift after they had all been serving food etc they had to throw all the leftover pies and burgers in the bin, they were told sorry we know you lot are hungry but we can't let you have it not even cheaper So in the bin it went.

Talk about wasting money or have they made that much it doesn't matter?.

The only good outcome was the Score.......:)

For God's sake get a grip! Much, much more involved than that due to FFP and is all about "gross turnover" (total not profit). 60% of GROSS turnover on transfers, players wages, bonuses & signing on fees etc. etc..

So if all is not controlled it greatly restricts the squad & 11 put out on the pitch, week in, week out.

ccfcway

For God's sake get a grip! Much, much more involved than that due to FFP and is all about "gross turnover" (total not profit). 60% of GROSS turnover on transfers, players wages, bonuses & signing on fees etc. etc..

So if all is not controlled it greatly restricts the squad & 11 put out on the pitch, week in, week out.

so, controlling 60% of the GROSS turnover of 1,500 fans is better than just the ticket stubs income of 11,000 fans ?

letsallsingtogether

Oh so if we sell 10 pies we could pay another under 18 to be a professional footballer and enhance our squad.

Chez78

Spot of RFC and I'm sure we'll see the benefit of all those nasty restrictions been lifted by the move to sixfields, I can't way to see the big names coming in next year thanks to this genius decision.

Nick

Administrator
yer, but didnt you have to pay for the police, cleaning etc ?

Sorry, I meant once they thought it wasn't "sellable". I went for a wee on about 70 minutes once and thought I would buy a burger, they just handed me a couple of burgers and said don't worry about it as they were going in the bin anyway.

Maybe they had spat in them or something :(

skybluefred

If the pitch isn't within Coventry City's boundaries who cares.

letsallsingtogether

You are right it used to be buy a pint get a pie free.

Sorry, I meant once they thought it wasn't "sellable". I went for a wee on about 70 minutes once and thought I would buy a burger, they just handed me a couple of burgers and said don't worry about it as they were going in the bin anyway.

Maybe they had spat in them or something :(

The Gentleman

Forget all this RFC, where were you yesterday when Fisher was getting abused. I hope you weren't throwing anything! By the way, I'm still waiting for those plans you said we were definitely getting just after Christmas. HELP!!!!!!

letsallsingtogether

Maybe next Christmas or even the one after that he never said what year . Funny heard that before somewhere:thinking about:
Forget all this RFC, where were you yesterday when Fisher was getting abused. I hope you weren't throwing anything! By the way, I'm still waiting for those plans you said we were definitely getting just after Christmas. HELP!!!!!!

J

Jack Griffin

LOL, I see you've finally almost grasped part of the strategy to hold the club at Northampton by selling players who have low salaries because they are fresh out of the academy, we have become Dario Gradi's Crewe in the east.

No wait a minute, they had a ground didn't they, so not even that.

Noggin

you know whats great for gross turnover?

playing in the correct city

smouch1975

you know whats great for gross turnover?

playing in the correct city

This is a watershed comment. You must have a double degree in business strategies and public relations.

Please communicate your thoughts to CCFC immediately

RFC..... Be quiet

georgehudson

listen all, according to tf,
the food & beverages income is absolutely vital,
& furthermore he implicitly believes everything js tells him,
or else

Users who are viewing this thread