Food, drink and iPads banned at the CBS (1 Viewer)

SHUNT31

Not only that, they have said smoking and vapes won’t be allowed in either? Assume that means no smoking area and an even more rammed concourse at HT.

Evo1883

I pads is to try and stop people recording, live streaming games etc.

On a plus side I hope it stops all the walkers that try and be fan tv channels and tik tok wannabes etc

You tell those walkers , btw people would use their phones or a camera not an ipad to record football

hill83

On a plus side I hope it stops all the walkers that try and be fan tv channels and tik tok wannabes etc

Phones are exactly the same but smaller. It’s not going to stop anything. In fact it’s easier on a phone to live stream.

shmmeee

The food and drink is totally a business decision which I'm sure we all understand even if we don't agree with it ... the ipad thing makes no sense

Thing is, if I’m bringing a young kid I’m bringing a drink and a snack. I don’t even know if they’ll sell things my kid wants, they might want it now and not after a twenty minute queue, etc. It’s just one more hassle and expense. I can easily not eat or drink for two hours (despite appearances) but you can’t expect a 4/5 year old to.

Evo1883

Thing is, if I’m bringing a young kid I’m bringing a drink and a snack. I don’t even know if they’ll sell things my kid wants, they might want it now and not after a twenty minute queue, etc. It’s just one more hassle and expense. I can easily not eat or drink for two hours (despite appearances) but you can’t expect a 4/5 year old to.
You feed your kid every 2 hours ? Shit the bed
flexing arnold schwarzenegger GIF

hamertime

Dont get the Ipad one, food and drink i get commercially. Kids should be allowed to take in their bottle of water though. It means a parent has to que up with their kid to get a bottle of water, if your on your own can take a while and be stressful. They will then take the lid which means its gonna get kicked over at some point...

hill83

Vapes not being allowed in is weird as well. Got to pop home before continuing your day after the match.

shmmeee

Vapes not being allowed in is weird as well. Got to pop home before continuing your day after the match.

I just assumed it meant no vaping in the arena, if it’s actually no vapes that’s even more ridiculous. Even if I do hate the Thomas the Tank Engine mofos who do it in the bowl.

PVA

If people want to stream the game there are ifollow streams available, why would anyone watch a shaky stream of someone holding an ipad up for 90 minutes?

I don’t think it’s anything to do with that.

shmmeee

If people want to stream the game there are ifollow streams available, why would anyone watch a shaky stream of someone holding an ipad up for 90 minutes?

I don’t think it’s anything to do with that.

Id have taken it on Wednesday night TBF

• Haha
Reactions: PVA

rob9872

Just give everything to the kids and stuff their pockets. They can't be searched.

Failing that you can buy sweets etc quick and easy for kids in the JSB area before the game and helps support that too.

chiefdave

I had no idea you could take food and drink in, always assumed that wasn’t allowed for commercial reasons

David O'Day

Not only that, they have said smoking and vapes won’t be allowed in either? Assume that means no smoking area and an even more rammed concourse at HT.
The way it is worded makes me think it means no smoking inside the arena, not no smoking areas outside and no ciggies allowed

CCFC86

Stupid decision I like to bring a banquet of food for me and my family. Forcing us to pay extra £££ straight into Mike Ashley's pocket

Hobo

No iPads? Well since change of stadium ownership can you get an internet connection? 😂 😂 😂

edgy

Just give everything to the kids and stuff their pockets. They can't be searched.

Failing that you can buy sweets etc quick and easy for kids in the JSB area before the game and helps support that too.

Might want to check on that. The JSB area is now outside the arena with a canopy being installed in the coming weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread