Food & Drink Boycott (1 Viewer)

mark82

Is it time for us fans to stand up for the club and boycott the food & drink outlets in the ground? I know we have som ACL lovers here but we are likely to be without a club unless this stadium nonsense is ended. Fans could use this as a way to force both sides back to the negotiating table.

skyblueman

Genius - problem solved everyone (sorry Mark bit harsh I know - not in a good place at the minute)

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Is it the same as the one against Southampton? It only ever works if a large % of people do it, 10 people and a dog shouting "we wont eat your food" just looks a bit petty.

Greggs

I have suffered enough doom and gloom at the hands of this club. Denying me my pint and pie at half time is a step too far :mad:

Flying Fokker

Not really an original idea although it would stop people complaining about the length of the queues.

Ashdown1

Is it time for us fans to stand up for the club and boycott the food & drink outlets in the ground? I know we have som ACL lovers here but we are likely to be without a club unless this stadium nonsense is ended. Fans could use this as a way to force both sides back to the negotiating table.

FFS how childish !! We haven't got any ACL lovers or any SISU lovers either I imagine, this is a forum for people who are interested in all things CCFC............There are 5 home games left do really think its going to tip the scales if someone refrains from buying their half time cup of tea !!

Otis

We should boycott the food and drink merely on the grounds of taste alone.

Do we need another reason?

tippex9

I've often thought about this but as stated previously, everyone needs to be on board and as our fan base has displayed many times, we don't do united fronts.

Moscowskyblue

weak idea, weak as the tea. Heres one for you at a stroke that would solve all issues-how about the 20,000 extra who turned up for the Crewe game coming to the odd game and paying for a ticket, a beer and a programme and bite to eat? - no thought not, its all ACL's fault.

Mucca Mad Boys

I boycott purely on the basis of price! I either don't eat, or bring a pack lunch, and I only bring a pack lunch when I go with my little brother... His last game was v Walsall.

H

Hastingsskyblue

to be honest it probably will never work for the reason already posted

but I understand the sentiment - all those that blasted the poster for even suggesting a boycott of food & drink - can you come up with a better idea to show how pi**ed off everyone is with the way ACL/Council/Sisu are running the club?

Its easy to criticise but lets be honest apart from a boycott of some sort what can the ordinary fans do?

LewSkyBlue

The pies taste awful, the beer tastes flat from the tap and even worse out of the plastic bottles. The queue's take the p**s and the prices are rediculous. BUT ..... It just wouldnt be a football game without an awful balti pie and a crap beer at half time.

Users who are viewing this thread