Football 4 Heroes (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

I would suggest as many get down here as possible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoboCCFC90

Some people on here would see it as supporting ACL/CCC and not our magnificent armed forces....

Well the Armed Forces are why I am here.. 0-0 So far between the Army Medical Ladies and CCFC Ladies..

CJ_covblaze

We're heading up in a few minutes. Many there Robo?

RoboCCFC90

We're heading up in a few minutes. Many there Robo?

So far pal there is about 200 here and they have already sold 1,500+ tickets for today, but I think people will be coming to see the legends.

City Ladies are 2-1 down and are playing much like the Sky Blues we know and love..

ccfc92

would love to have gone today, a very worthy cause and something we all enjoy: football.

hope those that go have a great day :) PUSB

RoboCCFC90

The first game ended 2-2 which was a fair result..

Next though Huckerby and Dublin rekindle their partnership and Aidy Boothroyd returns to the home dugout..

J

Jack Griffin

Simon Gilbert ‏@TheSimonGilbert 2h

2,474 people attended a charity game at the Ricoh Arena today. That's more than the Sky Blues' average league attendance at Sixfields...

retweeted by BBC C&W Sport
Football for Heroes ‏@H4HFootball2014 2h

Full-time: DMS 2-6 Legends. Thank you to everyone for your support. #H4HFootball pic.twitter.com/RXlqVcXAsC
BmzXnxvIUAE4j-8.jpg

CJ_covblaze

Rob Lee was passing it around like it was 1998. Micky Gray, Ugo Ehiogu and Alan Stubbs all solid. Maik Taylor's still a cat. Dublin strong as an ox. Dave Phillips scored a 25 yard curler into the top corner. Benito Carbone flew in from Italy just to play and still looks class. Best of all Huckerby not offside once!!!

Last edited:

Ian1779

I'm glad the Charity had the opportunity to raise lots of money for a very good cause. This kind of thing should be encouraged more.

Shame Simon had to ruin it with that tweet - not necessary.

wingy

I'm glad the Charity had the opportunity to raise lots of money for a very good cause. This kind of thing should be encouraged more.

Shame Simon had to ruin it with that tweet - not necessary.

Almost to the point where he's been on here to much ,picking up wumming and trolling traits.

Users who are viewing this thread