football club owners (1 Viewer)

with the whole tan situation and the fa likely to give in to hull citys owners crazy name change idea, should we expect our twatty owners to try and trump them? wouldnt surprise me

jon92

With Tan booing the team at final whistle yesterday isn't that the same as majority of fans would do if they were 2-0 up?

thaiskyblue

The stewards at cardiff were taking banners off the fans, talksport said they have never seen this before, mmmm, remember the ricoh, sisu said they were fire hazards.

bigfatronssba

The stewards at cardiff were taking banners off the fans, talksport said they have never seen this before, mmmm, remember the ricoh, sisu said they were fire hazards.

It happened at Hull recently as well.

Moff

with the whole tan situation and the fa likely to give in to hull citys owners crazy name change idea, should we expect our twatty owners to try and trump them? wouldnt surprise me

Haven't our twatty owners trumped them enough already by moving us to Northampton.

covey1987

We all should accept that football is moving away from the fans and into the hands of business and all the time the FA & Football League are total driven by money this will not change. We are IMHO not to far away from the premier league clubs foreign owners being the majority and the end of promotion and relegation at the top level with US type franchising screwing the whole thing up for good. Dark days ahead I am afraid.
Still we are in the prime site for the SE midlands franchise!!!

letsallsingtogether

Until the likes of Fifa and co change then what chance has local football got?

We all should accept that football is moving away from the fans and into the hands of business and all the time the FA & Football League are total driven by money this will not change. We are IMHO not to far away from the premier league clubs foreign owners being the majority and the end of promotion and relegation at the top level with US type franchising screwing the whole thing up for good. Dark days ahead I am afraid.
Still we are in the prime site for the SE midlands franchise!!!

ajsccfc

When it comes to the 'fuck you' list, taking the team 35 miles away from its home is already worse than a name alteration or a change of colours. Tan and Hull are merely playing catchup.

simple_simon

At least the supporters at Cardiff and Hull can protest at home games, we do not have a home.
The scum we call our owners gave torn our support, our faith, our thoughts, our dreams apart.

grego_gee

Or then again, instead of fantasising that they might do something that they haven't done maybe we should recognise that our owners are not as bad as they could be!

valiant15

Or then again, instead of fantasising that they might do something that they haven't done maybe we should recognise that our owners are not as bad as they could be!

What more can our shit owners do to hurt us?

Maybe youll take your head out of fishers arse one day and realise.

rondog1973

What exactly would club owners have to do to alienate you (and some others) on here?

Noggin

no one in the entire world is as bad as they can be, that doesn't mean villains deserve praise.

letsallsingtogether

Yes they are happy with there quaint little ground in the Northampton countryside. No boos no slagging off of players Prem football and all that.

Shame that's not how they come across on the radio phone in today.

Not according to some interpretations of the latest poll there wouldnt

Grendel

Just for the record we were the first club to try and persuade the football league to change our name some 30 years ago.

letsallsingtogether

But did we/

also tried to change our badge as it had too many colours and was to expensive and they didn't make enough profit!!!

Just for the record we were the first club to try and persuade the football league to change our name some 30 years ago.

Hobo

I'm buying lottery tickets for the Euro millions....if I win wait and see what happens!!

Users who are viewing this thread