ccfc92

Jul 7, 2012
Lot's of Cov shirts in the audience :D

One with Jayden on the back and 15 :claping hands:

The show is so poor though :( Apparently Fortune had the shot cleared off the line when it was Murphy...

covcity4life

Apr 16, 2010
It's highlights at 9pm so ok by me. Doesn't moaning about it every single week get boring?

Kingokings204

Jul 8, 2013
Not so much boring but it is a poor show. Not even a quick comment from Tony mowbray and Cov won. Very poor coverage tbf.

ccfc92

Jul 7, 2012
It's highlights at 9pm so ok by me. Doesn't moaning about it every single week get boring?

I only have problems when the so called commentators get the names of the players completely wrong.

Especially as they would have to edit the show etc before hand.

The timing of it is great though. Nearly 12pm was a joke on the BBC. Especially after being on the beers all day trying to stay awake :laugh:

SkyBlue_Bear83

Oct 16, 2010
No championship games this wekk
Fleetwood new manager happens to be ex cov
In great form and could be top after game in hand

And still we barely got a mention and were second last on

Last edited:

Juggernaut

Jun 1, 2015
Michael Gray asking whether Graham Westley works on players closing down the keeper in training ffs.

Kingokings204

Jul 8, 2013
No championship games games
Fleetwood new manager happens to be ex cov
In great form and could be top after game in hand

And still we barely got a mention and were second last on

Exactly this. It's just a turn up job for them.

James Smith

Nov 9, 2011
I only have problems when the so called commentators get the names of the players completely wrong.

Especially as they would have to edit the show etc before hand.

The timing of it is great though. Nearly 12pm was a joke on the BBC. Especially after being on the beers all day trying to stay awake :laugh:

For those of us who were at work all day, having to leave the pub to get back for 9pm to see it is a pain. +1 helps and I can unless it's a really good night make it back from a few celebratory drinks in time.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

May 8, 2015
Just watched last nights the whole set up is pathetic but at a decent time.

Did laugh when they introduced Accrington manager John Coleman he walks out looking nervous/didn't want to be there & he has to stand and look at the Camera as he is 'Angus the monkey hartlepools mascot which was in the audience loitering gives him a solid slap on the back and Coleman's death stare at the mascot sums the whole circus of a show up!

Users who are viewing this thread