Football Manager 2009 (1 Viewer)

tehspecialone

Facebook User
So... who's seen the new video about this? Lots of new stuff including 3D match engines :D

tehspecialone

Facebook User
[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=y27MmCvAtcA"]YouTube - Football Manager 2009 & FMH2009 Announcement - Part 1[/ame]

The new features are all in the second part of the video.

tehspecialone

Facebook User
Part 2

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=77URmWUc-1k&feature=user"]YouTube - Football Manager 2009 & FMH2009 announcement - Part 2[/ame]

ccfc1987

G

Gregsy!!

It looks fantastic :D

but doubt if my disc would survive the end of the first season!! :D:D

G

Gregsy!!

:D:D:D

The problems not the computer..its the fact i normally put a hammer over the disc when i lose!! :D:D

Nick

Administrator
Can't wait for this. Will be me in hiding for a few weeks until I get bored of it I think :)

ccfc1987

i hope its better than fm2008 is bollox

first season with cov won the championship with out getting beat lge cup semi and fa cup win

2nd in the prem to chelsea fa cup win lge semi and won the eucup beating barca 4-0

did the board renew my contract nope what aload of bollox

snowcat

its a sega game of course it will be good ;)

anyway, this version is supposed to be superior to 08 i know this isn't exactly "amazing" but you can now view matches in Widescreen.

ccfc1987

start this thread up again its not a bad game better than fm2008 and a game you can tweak at least you can get some tranfer money i even sold kyle for 4 mil and tabb for 6mil lol

using the data editor that comes with the game is ok you can set the ricoh to hold 100.000 pmsl set players like kyle to score more goals by tweaking his profile pmsl

Nick

Administrator
lol I always go a bit crazy with the save game editors though and edit players I don't like so I can sell them for loads and use the money to sort my own team out :)

Users who are viewing this thread