Football Manager Tips (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

I know there is a thread on FM.

But thought I'd suggest posting hints on here. Good players, coaches, tactics etc :D

ggrady

I am currently top of the prem with cov in 2019 on my fm 12. yes I'm sad ;) But sort a decent back 4 out, I'd play a anchor man in defesive mid. 2 central midfielder, wingers pushing up on inside forward duty and an advanced forward up front. Play attacking style and fluid this tactic works a treat with a decent core to the team.

skyblue_rich

I find that Richard money makes a good assistant manager for CCFC the beta version. I like to play 4-2-3-1, with 2 ball winning midfielders, and 2 attacking fullbacks with inside forwards, and a poacher

ccfc92

I am currently top of the prem with cov in 2019 on my fm 12. yes I'm sad ;) But sort a decent back 4 out, I'd play a anchor man in defesive mid. 2 central midfielder, wingers pushing up on inside forward duty and an advanced forward up front. Play attacking style and fluid this tactic works a treat with a decent core to the team.

How :O

Im midtable in 11/12 season, only started it the other day. But been taken over, in the process of buying the ricoh, and 1 point off play offs, so hopefully will be kept on :D

ggrady

It took me 3 years to go up :p and buying the Ricoh is so important! Helps so much with the extra money. I only get gates of 20000 still and I'm a champions league club? Would that be te case in real life do you think?

ccfc92

It took me 3 years to go up :p and buying the Ricoh is so important! Helps so much with the extra money. I only get gates of 20000 still and I'm a champions league club? Would that be te case in real life do you think?

definitely haha :p just finished my 11/12 season, finished 12th, as expected, and just bought the ricoh. any tips for signings? :D

Dan Griffin

Played a 4-1-4-1 with cov on fm12 for 3 years finished 19th with our default squad (eastwood, mcpake, deegan) next season got rid of deadwood same formation came 12th 3rd season all shit players sold or gone for free, replaced with frees and loans had a squad fighting for the championship at the end of april and started a new one with stevenage as it corrupted, 2 seasons in 4-1-4-1 stabilised first season now 6 games from end of the season just won jpt 2-1 v rochdale and 2nd in league 1, 2 points off sheff utd :) had nathan eccleston on loan for 2 years absoloute machine in league 1 28 goals in 2 seasons from right wing, waghorn left mid 13 goals and both have COUNTLESS assists

Covstu

i havent got FM13 yet, but if its like FM12 you have to download it via Steam. Should be under "apps" or something like that.

i managed to find it at last after trawling the internet. it doesnt work on 'classic' mode but works fine on the full game.

CovKingChris

Facebook User
On FM13 as Cov, first season

Sold:
McDonald - 350k
Murphy - 350k

Bought:
Danny Potts - 1 season loan
Sanchez Watt - 3 month loan
Dean Parrett - 3 month loan
Owain Fon Williams - 750k
Brian Howard - Free
Chris Herd - 3 month loan
Jordi Gomez - On loan till the end of season.

I'm in 1st right now after 39 games. Join on points with Sheff Utd.

Sent McGoldrick back to forest.

Play 4-2-3-1 with Ball upfront. He's top goalscorer with 19 goals.

tehspecialone

Facebook User
I should have sold McDonald in the first season when people wanted him. Got promoted and his wage went up to 11k, and no one wanted to buy him. Managed to get rid, but I still have to pay half his wages.

CovKingChris

Facebook User
I won the league in 1st season.

Club had a takeover a quarter of the way through the second. Got offered the Cardiff job but turned it down. Currently 16th in the Championship after 23 games.

tehspecialone

Facebook User
You get a transfer budget after the takeover? The board don't want to give me anything, even cancelled improving the youth facilities because thy ran out of money.

Covstu

got city to the championship, lost in the playoffs, got pissed off and quit! Just joined Aldershot who are rock bottom of the 2nd, should be a challenge!!

Users who are viewing this thread