Football Xmas Presents (1 Viewer)

This week is a very special one. Obviously we have Christmas day on Wednesday, so i'd like to wish everybody a very merry Christmas and I hope you get everything you were hoping for. Its also special as Thursday (Boxing Day), see a large amount of sporting action, plus, a special 2 HOUR Boxing Day edition of Sports Lounge. So this week's Cook's Question we're getting into the festive move. This week, we want to know 'If Santa could bring you 1 Sporting present this year what would it be?', maybe Luis Suarez getting an injury just before the world cup, giving England an easier test in the World Cup? Sebastien Vettel finally losing an F1 race? We wanna hear your answers, no matter how silly or unrealistic. If you haven't anything planned this Boxing Day or are a regular listener to Sports Lounge, tune into 98.6FM for this special 2 hour edition of Sports Lounge. There will also be main and local news, predictions, music and our special Quizmas Time Quiz, where the winner will receive either a Sports Lounge or Bantersaurus T-Shirt and a free matchday ticket to the Rotherham game on New Years day. If you want to get involved either Tweet me (@TheLiamCook or @Hillz_SL), inbox me on Facebook (Liam Broski Cook) or simply post your answers in this thread. Good luck to everyone, I hope you enjoy the show and once again, have a very merry Christmas and a fantastic new year from everyone at Sports Lounge

CJ_covblaze

Ditto. Skittle the Aussies out for 98 again tonight would be good too.

Users who are viewing this thread