Football (1 Viewer)

KersleyDigs

Just thought i'd put this subject out there incase anyone fancies a chat about it, yer know, for ol' times sake ;-)

Otis

Yeah, football.

I remember that.

Wasn't that something they used to do for fun in the olden days?

Swanny80

Good post

Hartlepool fan friend of mine is confident they will get a result on Saturday. Can't blame him for thinking that

D

Deleted member 4439

Hartlepool fan friend of mine is confident they will get a result on Saturday. Can't blame him for thinking that

[In the best tradition of football discussions on this forum]

Throughly deluded fool.

[May as well add Hartlepool to the list of club fans that hate us for our apparent arrogance]

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
have heard of it ............... what are the rules, where do i find out more ?:whistle:

jimmyhillsfanclub

So football eh...

...Its all looking ominous for City this Saturday.....

At home....which is bad enough.

Hartlepool have good form (only 1 loss in 10)

We're struggling to find a left back.

We're seriously gonna struggle up top without Clarke & what with Cody & Mcsheffrey both being utter shite...

However, Keeping in mind that football is a "funny old game", Hartlepools Jon Hughes has just won manager of the month & citys financial oblivion looms larger than ever.....

...I reckon we'll win 2-1.

PUSB.:p

SkyBlue_Bear83

Ahh football how refreshing, are best manager for a good while has just left for another club after 6 months. We have appointed a scottish division 1 manager whose departure was warmly greeted by Falkirk fans. We haven't won at home for 2 months and the play offs are now beyond us. Our number one striker is out till the end of the season, our number 2 striker is also out till the end of the season. Arguably our 2 best defenders in Adams and Wood are currently injured.

I feel much better now

blueflint

Ahh football how refreshing, are best manager for a good while has just left for another club after 6 months. We have appointed a scottish division 1 manager whose departure was warmly greeted by Falkirk fans. We haven't won at home for 2 months and the play offs are now beyond us. Our number one striker is out till the end of the season, our number 2 striker is also out till the end of the season. Arguably our 2 best defenders in Adams and Wood are currently injured.

I feel much better now

cheered me up no end

Users who are viewing this thread