Footie trivia for in the PUB (2 Viewers)

Grendel

Like said above, old question; should have been" "never had". It was a bit of fun Grendel, so keep your hair on, eh?

Worcester? Gloucester?

steveecov

Would need to check, but another good coach type question: players who scored at least one goal a season in the first 10 years of premier league. Haven't got the list , but some of the names on and off are quite surprising. Will get list tomorrow from son in law.

rob9872

Trevor Brooking

rob9872

Name 3 famous footballing Warrens

Name 3 fish that start and end in k

Name 3 footballers connected with spiders

(these are all really old questions and the middle not even footie related but still s good one. Won't spoil all the others above as heard them all before

torchomatic

Plymouth. No google.

One I've always liked...and promise you won't Google it*

There's one team in the 92 English league clubs, whose name starts with 5 consonants....

* I know you will though...

torchomatic

torchomatic

torchomatic

rob9872

You are on right lines that it has y in to replace vowels

rob9872

Name 3 famous footballing Warrens

Name 3 fish that start and end in k

Name 3 footballers connected with spiders

(these are all really old questions and the middle not even footie related but still s good one. Won't spoil all the others above as heard them all before

I thought I would bump this as nobody has had a stab, although I imagine some of the younger forum members will still be scratching their heads even after the answers revealed!

torchomatic

Thanks, yeah. I've got it now. I'm just more used to called them by their second name rather than the full one.

You are on right lines that it has y in to replace vowels

rob9872

Is that the answer to "Who is the most boring man in sport?"

It could be, but is also the scorer between Alan Sunderland and Ricky Villa

robbiethemole

I thought I would bump this as nobody has had a stab, although I imagine some of the younger forum members will still be scratching their heads even after the answers revealed!

I know the spider one Paul Ince........incie wincie spider David Webb (Chelsea) and Dwight Yorke's mum.....black widow !! :whistle:

rob9872

Close enough - must be an updated version as when i knew it, the answer was Neil Webb and Laurie Cunningham

torchomatic

Surely, there's a player for Man City or Chelsea whose name sounds like tarantula?

Brighton Sky Blue

The Scottish teams to have played the City during a domestic season? Dunfermline and St Mirren off the top of my head.

Users who are viewing this thread