For the good of who (1 Viewer)

Porkchophill

Now I'm not saying that P.A did not work within the boundaries of his job but other than sell to the person with the most money what has he done
Surely to god its not beneficial to sell the club to the most hated owners in history and Im sure a large part of his job is to act in the best interests of the club going forward
I haven't heard yet how other than how much more they bid than anyone else ( with money already owed to them ) how they are the best option ! We mite as well of had an auctioneer than an administrator .
Not only has this made our great club a laughing stock but it's only going to cause fractions in our fan base it's quite easy to say il never go to a game again because that was my first reaction
But it's not quite as clear cut as that some families bond by going the game my kids have been going with me since they were tiny do I really want them drifting away from the club they were brought up with ? God only knows we don't need anymore top 6 premiership ship generic fans walking round our city and I think this is the main danger we face passion and apathy can run along side each other there will be a lot of fans who will stick to their guns and stay away as long as these farsical owners are in place and will be the first ones back through the door and be as loyal as they were before but for every 1 of them there will be 10 that will drift away never to return and that is my fear .
Rant over

Voice_of_Reason

Now I'm not saying that P.A did not work within the boundaries of his job but other than sell to the person with the most money what has he done
Surely to god its not beneficial to sell the club to the most hated owners in history and Im sure a large part of his job is to act in the best interests of the club going forward
I haven't heard yet how other than how much more they bid than anyone else ( with money already owed to them ) how they are the best option ! We mite as well of had an auctioneer than an administrator .
Not only has this made our great club a laughing stock but it's only going to cause fractions in our fan base it's quite easy to say il never go to a game again because that was my first reaction
But it's not quite as clear cut as that some families bond by going the game my kids have been going with me since they were tiny do I really want them drifting away from the club they were brought up with ? God only knows we don't need anymore top 6 premiership ship generic fans walking round our city and I think this is the main danger we face passion and apathy can run along side each other there will be a lot of fans who will stick to their guns and stay away as long as these farsical owners are in place and will be the first ones back through the door and be as loyal as they were before but for every 1 of them there will be 10 that will drift away never to return and that is my fear .
Rant over

I certainly feel the legality of this should be questioned... not just because that Otium bid the most but a decision based on accounts "which are a mess " (Tim Fisher's own words). There are lots of unanswered questions relating to the company's accounts which SHOULD have, in my opinion, be taken into consideration and weren't !

RogerH

The problem is that all throughout SISU have been one step ahead, have always outwitted everyone in their way, this I fear will be no different.

They will have covered all bases.

Porkchophill

The problem is that all throughout SISU have been one step ahead, have always outwitted everyone in their way, this I fear will be no different.

They will have covered all bases.
I agree through every step of this I always had the feeling they are to clever to not be planning there next move but I can not see how they are gonna win every body over apart from the obvious - successive promotions
A state of the art stadium ,
Then Tom and joy mite even get the freedom of the city

Users who are viewing this thread