For torch,la lucha. (1 Viewer)

valiant15

Because you questioned my attendence at the protest,I was the bloke with the black jacket on,blue striped hat and had my young lad with me,I stood on the right hand side of the jh statue. Glad to see greame hawley there,sorry to start the picture taking m8(if your on this forum). Best of luck to the remaining boys.

torchomatic

YEs, I saw someone with a kid on their shoulders. I did a quick bit of filming as i waled past. i will put it up later.

Because you questioned my attendence at the protest,I was the bloke with the black jacket on,blue striped hat and had my young lad with me,I stood on the right hand side of the jh statue. Glad to see greame hawley there,sorry to start the picture taking m8(if your on this forum). Best of luck to the remaining boys.

wingy

What did you think of my coffin ,was thinking of asking john stape if he wanted to pose by it.

valiant15

Wingy was that you lol!! I was stood not far behind you.I wanted to get a pic of it but never got over to ask.A good turn out i thought.I hated going home,awful feeling knowing the boys are playing etc.Hey torch was the the £15 you gave the scum worth it? Only joking,before you start giving me more grief. Good turn out for those that could could be bothered.Lets hope this cancer are soon gone.

wingy

400-500 at the peak i reckon,goodshow very effective,good media attention.Was horrible not to go in and do what we love to do on a saturday,but it was head over heart for me ,really is the highlight of the weekend for me ,family time.

ICHAN

Wingy are the coffin's available to order on like a CO-OP kind of deal? Installments over say 20 years?

wingy

Was looking on the internet initially ICHAN ,@ those ECO freindly cardboard ones online ,£100 for a pressed cardboard one or there were the joke type u can get for halloween £30 but delivery time made it doubful plus would have washed away if wet,so knocked it up at work ,only £20 for materials and £30 for graphics ,but while researching have found the solution for my exit .you can get them in team colours ,or as rock instruments pretty much anything.Can't believe i actually gave my Bro my burial details while standing there yesterday ,i just hope we own the ground by the time i go ,as its a sprinkle on the pitch for me ,or in the rememberance garden:):eek::(

ICHAN

Trodden on then mate.:eek:

Save it for when the day comes if it fits, they only take you out of it and it could be used for generations of protesters in years to come. looked very good by the way, could be your legacy to the cause and remembered for ever more maybe get your statue next to JH.:)

Users who are viewing this thread