10414481_10152371854257003_6647161133776340147_n.jpg

Some great times in there...

jimmyhillsfanclub

Bouncers bouncing through the night
Trying to stop or start a fight
I sit and watch the flashing lights
Moving legs in footless tights....

blueflint

was a bouncer there for a few weeks packed it in got in the way of chatting up the birds

was a bouncer there for a few weeks packed it in got in the way of chatting up the birds

I was thrown out after necking 7 pints of Brown & Mild in 1960 when I was 17 and ended up asleep on a bench seat in the Precinct until two "angels" woke me up took me home to the Nags Head (my parents pub) whereby my old man decked me with a right hander for being under age!!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I worked behind the bar for about 6 months, c1970. The Rock House! Great place! My missus was also the head cashier at Mr Georges, counting cash etc at the end of the night. Often never got home until 5am. I always got in for free!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I have over a thousand pics of old Cov. Found this among the "Locarno" ones:
Interior under construction........

blueflint

I was thrown out after necking 7 pints of Brown & Mild in 1960 when I was 17 and ended up asleep on a bench seat in the Precinct until two "angels" woke me up took me home to the Nags Head (my parents pub) whereby my old man decked me with a right hander for being under age!!

wasn't me then only there in 67 left cov in 68 and don't get back very often

bringbackrattles

I loved the Rock House had some wild nights in there. Although two bouncers put me in hospital one weekend. kicked the shit out of me round the back of the City Arms,I reckoned I could take the pair of them on instead ended up with a broken jaw and cracked ribs.But when you're young you bounce back quick and a month later I was back in there on the pull !

Users who are viewing this thread