Forest back in the mix? (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

With Bristol beating them yesterday, Forest don't have the easiest run in now.

I can see them losing the next 3 games

PeterboroughvNottm Forest
15:00
SAT 14 APR 2012 - CHAMPIONSHIP
Nottm ForestvBlackpool
15:00
TUE 17 APR 2012 - CHAMPIONSHIP
ReadingvNottm Forest
19:45
SAT

Otis

Peterborough are a stange team. Depends which one tunrs up tomorrow.

If Forest were to lose that then they might get back in trouble. Do think Forest might well bag the win tomorrow though.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Possibly, a few weeks ago I thought they had the toughest run in of all of us but they had good results beating Palace and Leeds away and points vs Leicester and Brighton which looked like they would pull away. They lost to Bristol but they still played well and I don't think they will be dragged back into it.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Barnsley are still in free fall and have Blackpool, Cardiff, Hull, Bristol and Brighton to play. Hull are playing awful at the moment but still have some good players and the rest are looking to get in the play off's still apart from Bristol.

They are on 46 points now, outside chance of catching them maybe?

stupot07

I would think Barnsley are just a bit too far ahead - they would have to lose all remaining games and I can't see them not picking up a point or 2.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I would think Barnsley are just a bit too far ahead - they would have to lose all remaining games and I can't see them not picking up a point or 2.
Yea you are probably right but apart from Hull and Bristol they have tough fixtures, I can't see more than 1/2 points from them though.

Users who are viewing this thread