Forest fire proof bed sheet???? (1 Viewer)

ricohroar

Watford v forest on BBC I see forest fans have a bed sheet with "sack the board" on it. So every ground requires certificates do they Sisu????

skybluesben

Watford v forest on BBC I see forest fans have a bed sheet with "sack the board" on it. So every ground requires certificates do they Sisu????

Probably because SISU are just bullshitting. Great to see everyones pro sisu today! :jerkit: :blue::blue:

ajsccfc

The thing about it being a universal rule was shown to be false pretty much instantly. They've since clarified the rules for the Ricoh, so that's all anyone should pay attention to now surely.

wingy

OR not depending on your position and wether you roll over every time someone more powerful tries to tread on you

Nonleagueherewecome

So what's the plan? Can we try getting fire certificates, or will they just take banners even then? Is there an alternative to rolling over and giving up the right to protest? I don't normally get nationalistic, but that doesn't sound very English to me!

flammablepiss

Facebook User
My Forest mate reckons they have been removing banners too so I don't know if you can jump to that conclusion rite away. We had a SISU OUT banner on tv as well.

skybluesben

So what's the plan? Can we try getting fire certificates, or will they just take banners even then? Is there an alternative to rolling over and giving up the right to protest? I don't normally get nationalistic, but that doesn't sound very English to me!

Working on getting my 3 meter by 3 meter banner with the fire cert for £7.50 from a company from brum, jsut need to spray paint my "friendly message to SISU" on and the jobs sorted! :blue:

Macca

I think the best possible solution is the t shirt idea. They can't possibly remove your clothes. Getting a bit bored of the bedsheet and flags talk, the fire thing is a mask, they will take anything like that off you before you enter the ground if thats what they want to do

Nonleagueherewecome

You are probably right Macca, but I just want to know that for sure. They refuse to admit it. I salute you Ben for making the investment, even if it just proves that a fire certificate is irrelevant!

Macca

funny thing was I didn't really register the search thing today. I guess having been patted down virtually every game in the 80's I didn't think anything of it!

skybluesben

You are probably right Macca, but I just want to know that for sure. They refuse to admit it. I salute you Ben for making the investment, even if it just proves that a fire certificate is irrelevant!

no harm in spending £7.50. they take it off me, ill get it back and bring it game after game.

:blue::blue:

Nonleagueherewecome

Good man. Just make sure Eakin knows that a fire certificate is irrelevant, as it's a question he has failed to ask the powers that be and a fact that really should be publicised on CWR. If the fire certificate issue is shown up as something they are just using to hide behind, it must be exposed.

bamalamafizzfazz

Saw a guy in a SISU out t-shirt at the game and have to say that if everyone wore 'em just over their clothes the message would be loud and clear. The key is the media exposure as we know that they hate unwanted attention from that little football club they bought which makes them no money.

Covstu

i seen this yesterday and definately thought someone would post it on here!!! Tshirts would work better unless they attract fire!

'They may take our bedsheets but they will never take out T-shirts!!!'
images.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread