Forest game on Sky (1 Viewer)

matesx

Was hoping to get away for a couple of days straight after the game, bang in the middle now and not missing this. Hope it doesnt affect the attendance too, really wanted to see a packed stadium for first game back to help the momentum.
I cant imagine ever
Was hoping to get away for a couple of days straight after the game, bang in the middle now and not missing this. Hope it doesnt affect the attendance too, really wanted to see a packed stadium for first game back to help the momentum.
Any fan that was going and can still make it but chooses to watch it on Sky to save on money or travel can kiss my hairy arse.

pusbccfc

No issue. You'd imagine more people can go on a Sunday afternoon.

ccfc92

Saturday was golden. Would’ve preferred Friday night than Sunday afternoon.

Even 12pm Saturday or 5pm would have been fine.

It makes no difference to me other than booking the Monday off work, but would have preferred the Friday/Saturday.

RegTheDonk

The casual viewer doesn't give a fuck about Bournemouth s quality. Cov v Forest is more attractive
Sky have moved their game Vs West Brom to Friday ... Whats the bigger earner for Sky in terms of an auidence? I'd presume Sundays afternoons so yes, we would be the bigger draw. I think the main thing is first game playing back in Cov is a selling point they'll be hoping for as big a crowd as allowed and a lot of passion on the pitch. Lets hope we deliver on both.

skyblueelephant76

Sky have moved their game Vs West Brom to Friday ... Whats the bigger earner for Sky in terms of an auidence? I'd presume Sundays afternoons so yes, we would be the bigger draw. I think the main thing is first game playing back in Cov is a selling point they'll be hoping for as big a crowd as allowed and a lot of passion on the pitch. Lets hope we deliver on both.
We're playing at the same time as the community shield, we are the token Sky alternative game.

Users who are viewing this thread