Forest Granny pushed down hill (1 Viewer)

ccfcrob

Before the camera came out, they had attempted to drive into 2 city fans.
When that failed she proceeded up the grass verge (on foot) and tried to pull another lad over the railings towards her whilst screaming c**t.
It was after she had got out of the car for the second time the camera started rolling.

She was the knobhead and the lads had clearly had enough. Cause and affect.

All because they were cheering at the forest buses leaving given them stick (as you do). All in good spirits until she took umbridge.

Was sat in the car watching the whole thing.

wingy

When that failed she proceeded up the grass verge (on foot) and tried to pull another lad over the railings towards her whilst screaming c**t.
It was after she had got out of the car for the second time the camera started rolling.

All because they were cheering at the forest buses leaving given them stick (as you do). All in good spirits until she took umbridge.

Thanks for the clarification .
Explains it all very well .
Discussed this with sister last night and she suggested something I hadn't even considered, that the lady was drunk or on the way.

Legia Sky Blue

Not sure I said that. Although when I was a lad an old guy came out swinging with a watering can because we were sat on his wall and I didn’t deck him.

But the lad that was actually being attacked wasn’t the one that pushed her was he? His mate just stepped up and shoved her.

Would you hit a child if they came at you? Or would you laugh and hold them off? Same here. She was no threat.

The lad pushed her away, he didn't hit her, and the 'lady' then had an exagerrated fall, because of the slope and probably because she was slightly unhinged. It was probably a good job the other lad did push her over, or else it could have escalated further where the lad she was trying to hit might have been in the difficult position of deciding just how aggressively to defend himself, given that she didn't look like she wanted to back off.

shmmeee

The lad pushed her away, he didn't hit her, and the 'lady' then had an exagerrated fall, because of the slope and probably because she was slightly unhinged. It was probably a good job the other lad did push her over, or else it could have escalated further where the lad she was trying to hit might have been in the difficult position of deciding just how aggressively to defend himself, given that she didn't look like she wanted to back off.

He clearly tried to push her down the hill and she got straight back up and carried on so not sure it’s stopped anything.

hill83

WHY DIDN'T YOU FILM IT

clint van damme

if that's right they should have stamped on the old boot and kicked fuck out of her husband, fucking vermin.

1ccfc

Pushing an old lady like that is not on. It might be a generational thing or it might just be me, but that is embarrassing to watch. For me that goes beyond football and can't be justified. And for those who are claiming she threw the first punch, really! You call that a punch? I guess different times and all that.

Happy_Martian

Don't really think thats funny to be honest. Group of young lads so even if shes an absolute nut job or being a bitch she is of no physical threat to them at all. Could easily just leave her alone and move on.

This I'll agree with. The sad thing isn't that two teen/early 20s think its fun to taunt a mature woman but the guy who pushed her wasn't even the one who had the punch aimed at him. That was just a cheap move for laughs and it didn't generate any from here.

clint van damme

Pushing an old lady like that is not on. It might be a generational thing or it might just be me, but that is embarrassing to watch. For me that goes beyond football and can't be justified. And for those who are claiming she threw the first punch, really! You call that a punch? I guess different times and all that.

Are you deliberately ignoring the eye witness account of them driving their car at the lads?

Sky Blue Harry H

Having started the thread and had time to reflect:

The lad shouldn't have shoved her
The lady shouldn't have gone up the hill
The driver shouldn't have let her get out of the car
There is nothing offensive about the term Granny (I actually think of it as a warm, affectionate term)
I shouldn't have laughed at it, but there was an element of Harry Hill about it, and I did (mea culpa)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Fucking hell. Some people have got their knickers right in a twist over this.

At the end of the day clearly there was some stupid behaviour (assuming driving at the fans was at 5mph and not 50), but no one got seriously hurt. As a result of that, I feel absolutely no guilt whatsoever to laughing my head off at the original video.

@Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue - It wasn't one of your mob was it?

1ccfc

Everyone is different with different opinions and thoughts. I've just put my opinion that it doesn't sit well with me. That's not to say I'm right and I'm sure a lot will see a funny side. As far as I know, I've never fallen out with anyone on this forum, and one of the things I like about it here is that generally speaking people respect a difference of opinions. We say our bit and move on.

clint van damme

Everyone is different with different opinions and thoughts. I've just put my opinion that it doesn't sit well with me. That's not to say I'm right and I'm sure a lot will see a funny side. As far as I know, I've never fallen out with anyone on this forum, and one of the things I like about it here is that generally speaking people respect a difference of opinions. We say our bit and move on.

Fair comment. I just think if it's true they drove their car at supporters (and I've no reason to disbelieve Skybluerob), then that puts a different dynamic on the whole think.

rob9872

Agree absolutely no need to push her over.

Not when he could have bent her over the railings and took her up the wrong'un.

lordy_87

Agree absolutely no need to push her over.

Not when he could have bent her over the railings and took her up the wrong'un.

giphy.gif

Happy_Martian

Fair comment. I just think if it's true they drove their car at supporters (and I've no reason to disbelieve Skybluerob), then that puts a different dynamic on the whole think.

CVD, I think you'd agree that if the driver of the vehicle had been using it as a weapon, there would have been a far more aggressive response from the Cov fans in return. The laid back attitude of those at the top of the hill seems to suggest they didn't feel threatened.

clint van damme

CVD, I think you'd agree that if the driver of the vehicle had been using it as a weapon, there would have been a far more aggressive response from the Cov fans in return. The laid back attitude of those at the top of the hill seems to suggest they didn't feel threatened.

I said if it's true, though I have no reason to disbelieve Rob.
And if a middle aged/elderly woman is prepared to chase young lads up an embankment and try andpunchone in the bollocks then who's to say what they're capable of?

Users who are viewing this thread