Match Thread Forest Green (A) (1 Viewer)

TomRad85

Anyway, away from more pointless arguments, will be interesting to see who lines up for this one. Anyone going keep an eye out for trialists.

Alkhen

Well you agreed it was a PR stunt and said so what, for starters. If you agree what you arguing about? Then you made up some claptrap about me being patronising because i feel sorry for her... well i do a bit because after all the press surrounding it she didn't even get a couple of friendlies. You're just looking to be offended, basically.

I didn't say it was a PR stunt? I said it didn't matter if there was an element of that in the decision. She has the qualifications to take the interim role yet people jump to say it's a stunt. She has actually already taken control of one friendly and is set to be in charge tonight last time I checked. No I'm not looking to be offended I'm just pointing out facts.

TomRad85

I didn't say it was a PR stunt? I said it didn't matter if there was an element of that in the decision. She has the qualifications to take the interim role yet people jump to say it's a stunt. She has actually already taken control of one friendly and is set to be in charge tonight last time I checked. No I'm not looking to be offended I'm just pointing out facts.
I think we're just different people mate. Good luck to you.

AOM

Is Bakayoko still playing for Forest Green? Someone get the chant going for old times sake

PVA

Bit different to the last time the lads were pictured taking in the surroundings pre game 😭😭

TomRad85

Any streams for this at all? No hilarious pictures of small running bodies of water please

Users who are viewing this thread