Forest Green Tickets (1 Viewer)

ATB81

Looking for two Forest Green tickets. Been to all away games bar two (as well as all home), but stupidly stupidly left it too late to grab tickets. Will pay and collect at sellers convenience if anyone has a couple spare (not likely I know). Thanks. #pusb

Sky Blue Harry H

Looking for two Forest Green tickets. Been to all away games bar two (as well as all home), but stupidly stupidly left it too late to grab tickets. Will pay and collect at sellers convenience if anyone has a couple spare (not likely I know). Thanks. #pusb

As George Michael discovered, beware of this sort of transaction. Seriously though, hope you get lucky!

Adge

Take a gamble and go on the day-see if you can pay in the Home end

CJ_covblaze

W

westcountry_skyblue

What are the odds on just driving up and paying in the main stand opposite the City fans any ideas?

CJ_covblaze

The away ground guide and what it says the away allocation is vs what we’ve been given.

Not booked your Zagreb flights have you?!

They may have got the figure wrong but things aren’t always as they seem. I had a conversation with someone involved at Exeter the other week. He said the away allocation there can be either 379 or 385. West Brom sold out but they had around 300 in the away end. We did too and had 339. Aren’t some tickets held back for players families etc?

I haven’t but we’ll probably still go. I gather that plenty are planning to do that. From what’s happened in the past with this sort of thing the away fans have been allowed in anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread